Simple app to help you track books you read (or ever read) and overview of your yearly reading progress.
Now with Dark Theme!
No more spreadsheets to track you reading progress over the years.
- Dark theme!
- Keep track of books you're currently reading, want to read, dropped or those you already finished (grouped by years)
- Log your reading sessions with our app and get detailed report on your reading speed, pages left and much more
- Set your yearly goal and keep eye on the progress
Features: book tracker, book journal, book logger, books log, book planner, reading planner, reading tracker, progress tracker, reading logger, timer
We hope you'll love Readmo app (by DamnLekker). We are working on improving the application and always welcome your feedback.
- Fixed small bugs that sometime were occurring on smaller devices
- Updated tracking screen a little bit (we're making preparations for upcoming quotes, stay tuned)
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking scan option
Needs ability to scan in books with isbn.
Developer Response ,
👋 We feel your pain. Unfortunately at the moment there is no free public ISBN database that we can use. Our app is free to use, and we’re not backed by any investment funds so we can’t afford paying for commercial isbn databases.
We’re continuously looking into new isbn databases and if any free will appear we connect it immediately to our app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.