Scan, track and organize your business receipts and invoices on the go with Receipt Bank. Bookkeeping has never been easier. The business expense tracker for the self employed freelancer or small business owner, Receipt Bank stores and organizes your receipts as well as integrates with your favorite accounting app. Receipt Bank gives you your time back to focus on growing your company. Scan and go, because you didn’t go into business to do paperwork.
Receipt Tracking Features:
* Receipt scanner: Snap your receipt and scan it onto your mobile, forward via email, or upload through the web. Receipts are now saved without a hassle to a secure cloud.
* Bookkeeping for the digital age: Expense reporting and tracking is now safer and easier anywhere you go. We organize your business expense information and securely store your paperwork online, so you can throw those receipts away and stay compliant.
* Small business accounting: Integrate with your accounting software including Xero and QuickBooks Online, and save time by automating your bookkeeping and tracking your budget on the go.
Receipt Bank’s expense tracker is trusted and highly rated by over 300,000 fast-growing businesses worldwide.
Self employed workers and small business owners often don’t have time for accounting. Manage expenses, accounting and bookkeeping from your phone with Receipt Bank.
TRY RECEIPT BANK FREE (14-day trial)
Track Receipts for every expense:
* Accounting without data entry - just scan your receipt with our app and you're done.
* On a business trip abroad? We automatically convert transactions to your chosen currency.
* Manage invoices and capture additional notes when adding a receipt for better budgeting.
Bills tracker with 100% secure storage:
* Receipt images and data are stored securely in the cloud.
* Bookkeeper with unlimited digital storage.
* Receipt organizer with easy budgeting and expense access whenever you need them - on your phone or the web.
Receipt Bank integrates with:
* QuickBooks Online
* QuickBooks Desktop
* Sage Accounting
* Accounting Technology Innovation Award Winner 2018 - CPA Practice Advisor
* Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2018
* Deloitte Fast 50 2018
* 5* from Intuit users
Minor improvements and fixes to make the Receipt Bank app even better.
If you rely on Receipt Bank to automate your bookkeeping, keep your paperwork securely stored and organised, and avoid data entry, we’d be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best for receipt capture
The new app layout is awesome! Definitely the easiest receipt capture app to use. The integration with QuickBooks online is flawless. I open the app, click the button, and the receipt is stored in the cloud for my accountant. Easy peasy. I will never lose another receipt
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the awesome review, NoteTaker5!
I like Receipt Bank overall but there was a strange bug when changing my pw on an Apple 8+. I could put in the pw but the keyboard perfectly covers the “Save and Login” button. There’s no way to lower the keyboard so I was stuck (I just realized I could have rotated the phone - don’t know if that would have worked). In any case, its a UI bug that should be fixed. Otherwise, its a great program.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Javaman993! Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are sorry that you're having issues with the app. Could you write to us at email@example.com with more details of your issue? We’d love to get it sorted.
Bug in program and slow support: Have to find an alternate receipt recorder
We have been using the software for quite some time. Recently we noticed that when we pick Client A, the software records Client C instead. It is either a bug in the software or something in the database has gone corrupt.
It has been a week and we don’t have a solution yet. We are paying a lot on a monthly basis, we are looking to use our own in-house resource to record the receipts in QuickBooks instead.
Developer Response ,
Sorry about that! Good news - it's been fixed! (You can manually download the update now by going to App Store - Updates and pull to refresh to see the latest). Automatic updates are being gradually rolled out by Apple this week.
- Receipt Bank Limited
- 92.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Receipt Bank Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Business (Monthly) $12.99
- Business Plus (Monthly) $25.99
- Premium (Monthly) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.