Remember everything you have done so far or what you have to do in the future. Recorda reinvents and merges your personal diary, your to-do list, your notes and reminders in a single app. It allows you to quickly, easily and intuitively write down what comes to your mind. From your day to day to what you have to do in a week, a month or a year. Use it as it suits you, maybe even as your shopping list.
Some of the things you can do with the Recorda app are:
• Create multiple lists, in case you want to organize what you write down in different topics (your personal life, business or shopping list, among others).
• Create unlimited memories of past, future or undated dates. Either something you have done or anything you have to do. It may even be something you don't know when to do.
• Attach images, voice memos and tags to your memories to see them again at any time.
• Mark your memories as favorites to highlight those events that have impacted you the most or to not forget something very important that you have to do in the future.
• Set your memories as pending and completed to know if it is something you have already done or something you have yet to do that you don’t want to forget.
• Duplicate what you have noted to facilitate the entry of those events that are repetitive.
• Visualize in a clear and intuitive way in timeline format with our own taste everything you have written down over time.
And this is just the beginning, as we're working on a ton of other mind-blowing features.
Do you remember what you did on the last month’s Saturday or what you have to do next Friday? With Recorda you will never forget again.
For technical assistance and suggestions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great timeline application with big flaw
Can’t express how awesome this app is, I love it and it is great timeline data entry for many things. The only flaw is that it does not offer any backup solution that I know of. If they just add the ability to backup the data to a cloud system would make this app so perfect.
I use it for daily life inputs, work, photography notes and location via maps coordinates and tracking my investment actions.
Please do add a backup link through cloud services
I have been looking for a timeline style diary app for a while now. The UI on this is great, but it is lacking in features. I also will not use this until there is iCloud integration or a way to log in with an email. There is no point in saving memories on an app that isn’t secure. If I lost my phone or deleted the app by accident, I’d lose all the data. Not the vibe I’m looking for.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bocadil Infinite, S.L.
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Basque, Catalan, Galician, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bocadil Infinite S.L.