Make sure you get home safely this holiday season. Use the Red Nose app, presented by Desjardins in Quebec, by Manitoba Public Insurance and Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries in Manitoba, by SGI in Saskatchewan and by ICBC in British Columbia.
• CALL: Use the location tracking feature on your device to find the Operation Red Nose centre nearest you and their operating hours, or to find an alternative for a safe return home.
• REMINDERS: Big party coming up? Set an alarm to remind you to call a friend, a taxi, or Operation Red Nose.
• WAIT TIMES (available in select locations only): Get estimated wait times for our ten busiest locations in Quebec: Laval, Montreal, Longueuil, Sherbrooke, Quebec City, Trois-Rivières, Drummondville, Rimouski, and the Outaouais and Saguenay regions. Other locations will be added in the coming weeks. Estimated wait times can be found for each region in the Call tab.
• SEND YOUR APPLICATION FORM VIA MOBILE: (Newly enhanced!) You can send your printed and signed volunteer registration form to your local Operation Red Nose directly from the Volunteers section of your mobile app! (only available in the province of Québec)
You’ll need an Internet connection to update the app, but you can still access the information that was downloaded the last time you were connected when you’re offline.
The Red Nose app can be used all year round. However, the Call and Wait time tabs will only be available during the holiday season.
Update and corrections for the upcoming campaign.
- Operation Nez Rouge
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Opération Nez rouge. Tous droits réservés.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.