Pics HD for Reddit 17+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Enjoy 1000's of internet's most outrageous, funny, amusing pictures discovered by the Reddit community.
• 1000's of awesome pics
• Premium support for viewing animated GIFs
• See pics by subreddit or all subreddits combined
• Sort pics by hotness, newness, and best of all time
• Preview pic thumbnails for faster browsing
• Toggle between high and low resolution picture quality
• "Auto HD" feature lets switch to high resolution mode on pinch-zoom
• Swipe your finger on the screen to see next or previous pic
• Share pics via email, Twitter, or Facebook
• Zoom-in on pictures through intuitive finger gestures
• Toggle between comment page and picture page with a single touch
• Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Remove ads
• Submit picture to reddit
• Upload picture to Imgur
• View picture comments
• Save picture into Photo Album (supports saving GIFs)
• Add any subreddit
• Support the developer
See these awesome subreddits
• /r/funny - (hilarious pics)
• /r/wtf - (shocking pics)
• /r/aww - (cute pics)
• /r/adviceanimals - (funny comics)
• and many more...
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit.
If you experience any issues (i.e application crashes) with the application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please describe the problem, type of device you are using (e.g. iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) and the iOS version and we'll investigate it.
- Fixed a bug that causes the app to crash
- Fixed a bug that causes the comments pages to show blank screen when reopening the app
- Fixed a bug that causes the app to display blank screen in the gallery view for devices running iOS 9.3.5
- Fixed a bug that causes image thumbnails to appear squished in the list view for devices running iOS 9.3.5
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, bad algorithms
I have used this app for a long time and I love it. Recently though, the algorithms used for “all of reddit” are getting wonky. There has always been the rare post in another language, usually from r/countryname such as r/Germany or r/Poland. The other day I decided to start blocking these subreddits when they appear. Apparently this is taken as positive feedback, as now more and more posts are from these non-English subreddits, about 1 in 4 now compared to more like 1 in 100. Not sure if it’s the app or reddit algorithms, but not ideal. I guess I’ll eventually get em all blocked.
Ruined a good thing
I love this app because it limits Reddit content to just pictures, with an option to view comments and other features for a small price. It felt weird to pay for what is basically an extension of the free Reddit app, but I paid it anyway because I wanted to avoid the relative cesspool of Reddit as a whole.
However, the app recently changed its process to display comments to force you to open the Reddit app. But when you do, it takes you to your browser, which then redirects you to open the app, but which directs you to the App Store, and forces you to open the app from there. And of course, the page you’re looking for does not open when you finally get to Reddit — just the homepage.
Looking back, it seems like a waste of money to have purchased this app. But I love browsing these pictures late at night when I need to fall asleep with minimal distractions. And now, I can’t quickly read comments for context or background like I have been, and this app feels useless now.
This honestly is the only app I really use. It's perfect and makes reddit 100 times better because its just the pictures! I've recommended this app to all my friends and they love it to. Bravo to the maker of this app. You did something amazing. The one thing that I want you to add in though is to show the total amount of up votes and down votes you get on a single post. You can do this on the website version when you click on comments. But that info should be available on the app. I think it would be pretty easy to incorporate that into the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FunPokes, Inc.
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © FunPokes, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99