• Fixed a crash-on-start issue when trying to resume from a suspended state
• Fixed an issue that causes the app to refresh contents at unexpected time
• Added the ability to filter posts from specific subreddits
• Added explanation dialog to login flow to explain the change and the need for permissions
• Fixed certain issues that prevents loading the comments view while using proxy
• Fixed certain issues that prevents loading the comments view while using iOS 6.x
• Fixed certain visual quirks related to the list view and comments view
• Fixed certain issues with sharing images via twitter
• Updated look of user interface by getting rid of certain gradient textures
• Removed support for legacy cookie-auth login mode (deprecated by reddit)
• ... and a bunch of other smaller changes too minuscule to mention
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, bad algorithms
I have used this app for a long time and I love it. Recently though, the algorithms used for “all of reddit” are getting wonky. There has always been the rare post in another language, usually from r/countryname such as r/Germany or r/Poland. The other day I decided to start blocking these subreddits when they appear. Apparently this is taken as positive feedback, as now more and more posts are from these non-English subreddits, about 1 in 4 now compared to more like 1 in 100. Not sure if it’s the app or reddit algorithms, but not ideal. I guess I’ll eventually get em all blocked.
This honestly is the only app I really use. It's perfect and makes reddit 100 times better because its just the pictures! I've recommended this app to all my friends and they love it to. Bravo to the maker of this app. You did something amazing. The one thing that I want you to add in though is to show the total amount of up votes and down votes you get on a single post. You can do this on the website version when you click on comments. But that info should be available on the app. I think it would be pretty easy to incorporate that into the app.
Great and Simple -Night Mode Pls-
I don't normally do reviews, but I have been using this app since it was released and figured it was time. Great simple layout, possibly the best reddit app I have ever used. Definitely worth the money for premium. Got all of my friends to use it and they say nothing but great things about it. If you like browsing reddit on your downtime and just want to scroll through the pics real fast, then this is the app for you!
- FunPokes, Inc.
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © FunPokes, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.