RESP.app (formerly RedisDesktopManager) offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis ® servers and perform some basic operations:
* View keys as a tree
* CRUD keys
* Analyse memory usage for entire Redis or for selected namespace in tree-view (redis-server >= 4.0 is required)
* List currently connected clients, opened Pub/Sub channels and Slow log commands
* Execute commands via shell
RESP.app allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
* Copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider
* Import data from RDB files - you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data (like user session data)
* Set TTL for multiple keys
* Delete keys matching glob-pattern
RESP.app supports SSL/TLS encryption, SSH tunnels and cloud Redis instances such as: Amazon ElastiCache (In-Transit encryption is also supported via TLS-over-SSH), Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and other Redis® clouds.
- Allow changing the color of connection icons in connection settings
- Add a user-friendly widget for unsupported modules
- Add SSH Agent support
- Fix: Copy full namespace path
- Fix: Used memory counter overflow
Ratings and Reviews
Issues Fixed with Upgrade
I got a note from the developer that my previous issues was fixed and I verified their claims.
Works great for me now.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience. This bug was fixed in 2020.1.89. Please upgrade.
We're using Redis and all of its modules in a fairly large microservices project. Once you get past a few hundred records, the collections take nearly a minute to refresh. Millions of records? Go make some coffee and hope it refreshes by the time you get back. Wish it was a more serious tool for a serious data store.
Developer Response ,
Please take a look on the documentation on how to efficiently work with large key spaces https://docs.resp.app/en/latest/lg-keyspaces/
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Igor Malinovskiy
- 81.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2022 Ihor Malinovskyi
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.