ReelTime is the only app you'll ever need to track the movies and TV shows that you're watching or hope to watch in the future.
Whether it's that big blockbuster movie that's coming later this year or the next season of that show you just can't get enough of, ReelTime can track everything. With Trakt integration, ReelTime will also sync your watched history, watchlist, and star ratings for TV shows and movies and with advanced monitoring it'll even notify you if there are changes.
ReelTime is the must-have companion for all TV and movie buffs with features you won't want to be without, including:
ReelTime will keep tabs on everything that's in your library and then let you know if something changes. Titles, statuses, runtimes (movies only), posters, and release date changes can all trigger a notification so that you're always up to speed — you decide which changes you want to be notified for.
Lists and Filtering:
With lists and filtering options built right into ReelTime you'll always be able to drill down to see just the movies and TV shows you need. ReelTime will indicate the TV shows that you're behind on as well as any that have a new episode on the way — and that's just the start!
Release and Air Date Tracking:
ReelTime's 'Upcoming' view gives you a look at everything that's coming to theaters and TV screens in the future. Have a movie or TV show that you're jazzed for? ReelTime will keep tabs on when you'll be able to watch it. You can even customize how you want to watch it, too — no interest in going to a theater but want to know when a new movie will hit iTunes? No problem, ReelTime has the answer!
Find How to Watch Movies and TV Shows:
Powered by JustWatch, ReelTime can show you how and where to watch the content that you're looking for. Missed a movie at the theater? ReelTime will tell you how you can watch it in the comfort of your own home.
ReelTime is a free download and does not require any in-app purchases or subscriptions. The app doesn't track you or collect any of your data, either.
Note that you cannot watch movies or TV shows within the ReelTime app.
Movie & TV show data is provided by themoviedb.org and justwatch.com. Library syncing is powered by trakt.tv. ReelTime is not endorsed or certified by any of the listed services.
Removed some external rating providers.
===== 1.6 =====
- Redesigned detail headers for movies, TV shows, and TV seasons.
- Added ratings to movies, TV Shows, and TV episodes.
- Added TV episode details.
- Added an Upcoming Home Screen Widget.
- Added a TV Progress Home Screen Widget.
- Added a Changes Home Screen Widget.
- Added an Upcoming Lock Screen Widget.
- Added a Changes Lock Screen Widget.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- Fixed missing library changes when an item had multiple changes.
- Fixed Unrated showing both TV shows and movies when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed some TV shows and movies not appearing in Upcoming.
- Added a section for the latest season to TV show detail views.
- Added a setting to display all seasons in TV show detail views.
- Added a confirmation prompt whenever you try to remove an item from your watched history.
- Replaced the keyword-based Similar section in movie and TV show details with a more relevant Recommendations section.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works really well and it’s easy to use. Syncs nicely with Tratk and I like the Behind feature to see where I’m at with my TV shows.
Love the app
Love the app as it has every thing you need when looking up information on a movie or tv show and seeing who is in what and where.
The only thing I’m consistently having issues with is when adding stuff to my watchlist. I’ll add a show to my watchlist and go through the process of marking episodes as watched and once I go back to my watchlist, none of the shows I have added are there. I consistently have to go back and re-add whichever show I want on my watchlist.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the app!
Can you please send me an email through the app’s setting page giving more details about the watchlist behaviour? I just want to make sure that I fully understand the problem.
So, just use Trakt?
Useful to look up info about movies and shows you’re interested in but there is no way to have a watchlist and therefore notifications unless you use and link to Trakt, which does the same thing, so… might as well just use Trakt directly instead? Hmmm?
Developer Response ,
I'm glad to hear that you find ReelTime useful for getting information about movies and TV shows. I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the Trakt requirement for the app, and that making a free account (with many sign-in options available) isn't an option for you. I'll consider adding notifications and user lists for non-Trakt users in the future.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maxwell Handelman
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2022 Maxwell Handelman