* 5 RELEVANT LINKS EVERY DAY +
* KEY TAKEAWAYS HIGHLIGHTED FOR YOU +
* WEEKEND CATCH-UP +
* DEEP DIVES TO LEARN NEW THINGS +
* SMART READING LIST with AUDIO MODE
THE WEB IS TOO BIG. Let us boil it down to 5 links.
Follow your favorite topics, sites and people, and we’ll put together the most relevant new links for you. 5 links every day. Less is more.
* More than 6000 sources available for following, from big publishers like The New York Times, The Wall Stress Journal, The Guardian to expert publications like Stratechery, Harvard Business Review, Smashing Magazine and individual curators you know and love from Twitter.
* A wide range of topics to follow, from climate change to leadership, from artificial intelligence to parenting, from product design to fintech.
* You tell us what you're into, we take care of the rest.
NO TIME FOR READING? We have the key takeaways for you.
Get the gist of an article without reading the whole thing. We highlight the key takeways for you.
EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. Learn from experts.
Take deep dives into new topics that spark your interest. Dozens of experts are ready to introduce you to the best articles and videos from their field of expertise.
WEEKS TEND TO GET BUSY. Let us catch you up on the weekend.
It always feels like you’re missing out on important stuff. We’ll make sure you never miss any of the most important links and get to slow down with our special weekend edition.
A SMARTER READING LIST
Refind’s reading list (read later) is explicitly designed to help you actually read what you wanted to read. One great piece at a time.
AND LOTS OF POWER FEATURES that help you get smarter.
Reader view, listen to articles (audio mode), summaries, save links, quotes and many more.
Download Refind today and spend less time reading news and more time understanding what's relevant to you.
Questions? Feedback? We'd love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
No time for reading? Scan the KEY TAKEAWAYS.
Get the gist of an article without reading the whole thing. We highlight the key takeaways for you, powered by artificial intelligence and human curation. Another handy feature for busy people who love to learn new things.
And for those articles that you do read, you can now save memorable quotes directly along with the link. All your quotes are saved in a special collection in your library, allowing for quick access.
Ratings and Reviews
After starting to use this app, I found myself reading every article in a much more immersive way instead of reading compulsively. Selected articles are high quality, promoting critical thinking rather you agree or not. Sharing and discussing articles within the app is easy and fun! Maybe since the app is dedicated to reading articles, I find myself much more involved in discussing shared articles via in-app messenger. I am also excited to find out how the coin system will work out.
I only have two minor suggestions: 1) An option to read articles within the app when the photographic presentation of article is selected so that it won’t jump over to safari automatically. 2) An option to change the color of the upper iOS menu bar to selected background color from the font setting.
Thank you for the great application and your work.
Indispensable and trustworthy
Refind one of the most indispensable pieces of software I use, period. Using the browser extension, I can save pages from across the web, and go back to reading them in a wonderful UI, accessible on all my devices. There are ways to tune recommendation algorithms by telling Refind which items it selects are “good picks” and why they are relevant, and there are even ways to use the RSS feed for developers such as myself. Best of all, I trust the platform to and data privacy practices of the platform, which are inspired by people like Tristan Harris. The founders even have a contact chat and will personally respond to feature requests and questions. I couldn’t recommend this more.
They gave Me an incentive. Surely I’ll check it out
After my daily crypto research, I was on my HODL app analyzing Market caps, trading volumes and the usual. After a lot of DD (due diligence) I got a notification through my app plug-in through a Twitter feed and Decided the check these guys out. They’re offering 20 free coins just for signing up. No credit card no information needed just sign up through your Twitter account and They we’ll give you your coins just for using their app. The great thing is they offer to buy back the coins they gave you. So what do I say to that. “Why not”! Also add note: the apps legitimate, I like using it. They got me as a subscriber now. Thanks for the free coins.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Refind Inc.
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Refind Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.