Relax automatically mutes your internal speakers and pauses music apps when you disconnect headphones or other speakers.
"This will help prevent those awkward moments in the office when everyone finds out you're a Taytay fan. (nothing wrong with that!)"
– Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt)
"Haha this is gonna be useful when my AirPods run out of battery one day. Thanks for making this app!"
– Wojtek Witkowski (@pugson)
When switching to the built-in speaker:
• Mutes the volume of the Internal Speaker.
• Pauses Spotify.
• Pauses iTunes and Music.
• Works with wired and wireless headphones. Even AirPods are supported.
• Optionally pauses players whenever the default audio output changes, regardless of the selected speaker.
If you enjoy using Relax, consider leaving a positive review on the App Store. They really help others discover Relax as well. Thanks!
* Optionally pause selected players whenever the default audio output changes, instead of just when switching to the built-in speaker!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not resume music when headphones are plugged back in
I bought this app when the app Breakaway stopped working with macOS Catalina (10.15). I really like that this app has support for both Music and for Spotify.
However, I wish that the music would automatically resume when I plugged my headphones back in.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! That’s a great idea. I’ll look into implementing it. :)
- Boy van Amstel
- 13.7 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2020 Danger Cove
- In-App Purchases
- Fine Tip $0.99
- Great Tip $2.99
- Incredible Tip $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.