**FEATURED APP OF THE DAY**
The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, store, and use really strong passwords across your devices and stay safe online. It also stores credit cards for quicker online shopping, and protects sensitive notes with an added layer of security.
BENEFITS OF BEARS
* Automatically log-in: RememBear saves you time by auto-filling your login information across your favourite apps and websites
* Faster online checkouts: Autofill your credit cards when shopping online
* Never forget a password: Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets
* Store sensitive notes: A place for those notes that need an extra layer of security
* Keep your data safe: All of your logins are stored in an encrypted vault that only you can access
* Prevent identity theft: Generate strong, unique passwords for your online accounts to prevent getting hacked
* Access everywhere: Your Bear is synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets
* Friendly, approachable design so simple, even a bear could use it!
* Unlock your vault securely with Touch ID or FaceID
* Auto-locking after Bear inactivity
* A single Master Password lets you unlock your vault
A BEAR YOU CAN TRUST
* Independently audited: RememBear is independently audited by a 3rd party to ensure it meets the highest security standards
* Privacy by design: Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data
* Serious security: RememBear protects your data with super strong AES 256-bit encryption
Every RememBear account comes with 30 days of free RememBear Premium. If you fall in love with your Bear, you can upgrade and continue with Premium (monthly or yearly plans available). Do nothing and your account will automatically become Free which removes syncing between devices, backups, and priority support.
BEAR MISBEHAVING? WANT TO GET IN TOUCH?
Is your Bear being difficult? Do you have feedback for us? Do you have a cool fact about Bears to share? Contact our support team at www.remembear.com/support
** Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month for the monthly plan, and every year for the yearly plan. Auto-renew charge happens within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Settings in your iTunes Account.
From the cave in this update:
• Pricing for RememBear Premium shows in the correct currency for your locale, not berries, nuts, or something else
• Adding RememBear to Safari works from the sidebar menu again. (If you haven't tried it, it lets you access everything in your Bear right from the browser – also comes with an achievement)
• On iPad, sharing your Bear to Twitter no longer causes a crash that made sharing a little difficult.
• The settings screen layout on iPad has been corrected to be more readable on larger devices and smaller paws. You can also scroll by swiping on the empty side areas of the screen.
• And a few more bugs we found under some rocks
5.72% more Bears
Ratings and Reviews
Like it so far except
that it logs me out too often. For example, I open the app, then go go to a site on Safari and go to the login page. Then I’ll go back to the app and will have to login again. Anytime I leave the app, even if it’s to use a different app, then come back to RememBear, I have to login again.
That gets irritating after a while and slows down usage. I like my apps fast and easy to use. There’s a feature in settings where you can choose how long the app is supposed to stay stay open until auto logout. Looks like that’s useless in light of the above behavior.
If they could fix that, I’d have zero problems with it. I like the user interface, visually simple and it’s very easy to use. It would be nice if we could change the colors. Purely cosmetic, I know, it just would be a nice to have feature. Other than that, they’re definitely on the right track with this app.
Love this app
I love this app for several different reasons. Firstly, this app
lets you write the password, user and even email after you make it not just when you make it. Second off, I like that you can name it so you can keep track of which account stuff goes to which. Third, it had notes below and let’s you easily access and edit your account information. Fourth, the bear makes it so much more fun to use. When I access my passwords I get to see a bear helping me. And finally this app is free and doesn’t cost money and most importantly it works! It doesn’t glitch you out, crash or randomly log you out. This app is really helpful for me because instead of trying to find the paper I would have wrote all of my account info down on I can simply go to my home screen and open this app. The only issue I’ve really had with it is that it had my reconnect my account after I updated my iPad which is easy but still a small disadvantage. I love this app and I hope everyone who downloads it loves it as much as I do. Anyways thank you for this app! Nice work on it!
Okay, so I used MasterLock Vault for many years. Loved it, never had an issue. Kept my whole life in there - on all of my devices. It was free - and flawless. Then out of nowhere, they notified users that they were discontinuing the password keeper. UGH!
I spent a couple of weeks searching the App Store for a new password keeper. I must admit, I was initially drawn to the cute bear on this app. I love how he moves with what you’re searching or typing. If he can’t find something, he even shakes his head with his little paws to his face and looks emBEARassed! He’s adorable. But better than that, I’ve now got another seamless password keeper on all of my devices. Admittedly, it’s a bit pricey to get the advanced features of interactive usability. But I did it anyway because, as we all know, this is now a world of a billion passwords and we are lost without them. And keeping them secure is priceless.
I had a few issues in the first few weeks, had to contact the app developer....had trouble with getting additional devices connected. Now it’s all working fine, and it’s VERY cool how I can actually log in to any of my sites right through the RememBear app! Love that. Then I click “Done” and I’m right back to the app. It’s a super fast way to get in and out of secure sites.
I do with I’d gotten a “half off” deal or something. Because I think $40 was pretty steep. Maybe they’ll like my review and give me a deal. 😉
- TunnelBear, LLC
- 81.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TunnelBear, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RememBear Premium $35.99
- RememBear Premium $35.99
- RememBear Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.