RemotePC - Access and view your computer remotely, from any iOS device
Install the RemotePC app on your mobile devices and access your computer remotely from anywhere. You can connect to your office or home computers remotely, at after hours or on the fly, and work on documents including emails, and applications.
• The RemotePC app lets you connect to any remote computer instantly given that the computer has an active Internet connection and the RemotePC application installed on it.
• Invite your friends and associates to access your computer to work on presentations, documents or view photos, files and folders.
• An extended keyboard with all function keys to access your remote PC from your mobile
• You can lock the remote computer at session end from your mobile device.
• Access and control your logged off and locked remote computers, on the go.
• Switch between better quality and speed of your remote computers.
• You can change the screen resolution of your remote computers from your mobile device.
• Print documents or images on the remote computer using local printer.
• Exchange messages with recipients at remote end to communicate effectively
• Enable ‘Trusted Devices’ for enhanced security of your account
• Remotely restart your online computer without establishing connection.
• Restart your remote Windows computers in safe mode.
• Collaborate effectively by using Whiteboard to draw on the remote screen.
• Work privately on remote computers by turning the screen of the host computer blank.
• Transfer files from your mobile device to remote computers and vice versa.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
IOS APP NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
Computer based software is pretty good iOS app needs to be updated cannot use cursor without app crashing Kind of difficult to use on the iPhone not user-friendly
Also has a “old software” kind of feel/look to it on the computer and on the app
Kinda of a useless app
I installed the app and it does absolutely nothing. It’s not very intuitive. I can go into settings and change things if I want. But having a app just to do that is silly. It doesn’t connect to any of my computers on my client computers, it doesn’t even see that those computers are online. Doesn’t show a history of ever being used. I can’t monitor the activity of my computers and client activity. I can open the app and just look at the page it says search and I can’t even put my cursor in it to open a keyboard to search for anything. I don’t understand why the app is an option, is it just a reminder that I have the software installed on my computer at home?
Developer Response ,
Dear User, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Have you contacted our support regarding the issue which you are facing? If not, feel free to do so at email@example.com. We will gladly assist you.
Really good replacement for LMI
Dollar for dollar you get way more bang for the buck over what is seriously overpriced Logmein remote access. I added this to my arsenal as a supplement to my existing remote software and as it turns out, the more I use it the more I like it over the other. It has a few things I need to either figure out in setup or workarounds for what it won’t do but I can definitely see myself ditching Logmein and moving my entire client list to this. As a medical/clinical IT software I use has to meet federal requirements or it’s a no go. This fits the bill nicely without gouging the bottom line.
- IDrive Incorporated
- 56.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © IDrive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RemotePC Basic Plan $6.99
- Consumer Plan $6.99
- RemotePC ConsumerPlan $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.