Batch resize and watermark your images fast and easy. Prepare your photos for posting on the web, for sending to a client or for a print lab.
- Select individual images as well as folders for processing. Source folder structure is copied to destination.
- Many options to resizing process: fit to rectangle, scale by width or height, by percent, change aspect ratio and more.
- Metadata processing. Either keep or throw away metadata from original images, change DPI entry, add artist and copyright tags.
- Apply a watermark to your images.
- You can keep color space of the original image or convert to sRGB/AdobeRGB.
- Full support for transparency in source and output images. You can select either opaque or transparent color for background.
- All processing is done with 32 bit floating point precision and high quality interpolation.
- Output in JPEG, TIFF and PNG formats.
- Image metadata handling improved with more tags preserved in output.
- Warnings added when some parameters are inconsistent.
- Memory consumption on large images is reduced.
- Stability fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This one actually works with no fuss. I've tried a lot of other "free" re-sizing apps, this is the best so far. I often need to create large batch of thumbs for clients CR2 Raw to Jpeg/png. I love that I can throw my raw files at it and it converts it immediately. This is the resizing app to have! Developers: I just think the UI could have a slicker look and feel (dark mode, etc..
Good with caveats
This does a really nice job, except for the way it handles aspect cropping. If you set JPEG quality to 100%, you’ll get images sometimes more than twice as large (in terms of file size) as the originals.
If it didn’t do this, plus handled image optimization for web, it would be an amazing app.
I love the small, clean, simple interface. It does everything it needs to - perfectly - without all the unnecessary "fluff" that those other apps have. I just wish it was being updated with dark mode and universal coding for the new M1 processor. But hey, it's FREE!!!
The developer, Olga Kacher, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Olga Kacher
- 3.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2010-2015, Alexander Boltnev, Olga Kacher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.