*Winner of Indie Stream Fes 2015 - Best of Narrative Award
*Recipient of Famitsu Gold Dendo Award [31/40]
*Out of Index 2015 Official Selection
"Have you ever looked into a mirror carefully? How do you know whether the person looking at you from the other side is yourself or someone else inside the mirror?"
RETSNOM is an inventive pixel art puzzle platformer that allow players to break the map by mirroring sections of the level, and rearranging it on the fly.
You have a daughter. She is unfortunately infected by a zombie virus. The only way to save your daughter is to visit the future laboratory to steal the medicine that is expected to be made by your colleagues. But the future research team is hiding in a maze using mirrors.
- Inventive puzzle platformer that allows players to break the map by mirroring sections of the level and rearranging it on the fly
- Unique puzzles using mirrors and various mechanics
- 61 levels spread over 5 different worlds, 3 hidden stages and collectable bonus items
- Narratives of time-travel paradoxes and another world in the mirror with 2 different endings.
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Atmospheric platform puzzler
Each level is challenging. The flip mechanic is very well done and atmosphere is top notch.
Could be a great game
The flip mechanic is a great idea and the levels are challenging but when you flip something there is this terrible pause that messes with your timing. It puts words all over the screen and in front of obstacles. It gets very frustrating. Also, and there isn't anything they can do about this, the game would be much better with a controller and physical buttons.
- Zero Rock Entertainment, Inc.
- 282.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Somi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.