The classic game of Reversi, also known as Othello, is a much-loved strategy board game. It is often described as taking only a minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Each game only takes a few minutes and can be played by all ages. This continues to be one of the most sought-after versions of the game for the natural AI when playing against the CPU and the refreshing, crisp graphics.
- One or two player mode
- Six levels of difficulty from beginner to guru
- Each level has its own style of play
- Strong computer opponent at higher levels
- Very fast computer play, even on the highest level
- Hints option to help improve your game play
- NEW! Load/save games to/from file
- NEW! Custom board setup
- Four gorgeously styled boards
- Retina enhanced graphics
- Animated pieces
- Sound effects
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Auto-save game in progress
- Play with mouse or keyboard
Praise for the iPhone version:
"There are several free Reversi games in the app store, but none have the breadth of options or depth of AI of this paid version. AppCraver looks forward to seeing what developer Kiss The Machine comes up with next" - www.appcraver.com
"For those who are serious about playing Reversi and want a serious AI challenge get this one" - mrbass.org best iPhone and iPod Touch games
A lot of work has gone into making these changes requested by you the players - please keep the feedback coming and if you enjoy playing the game please leave a review, it really helps me!
- You can now load/save games to/from file
- You can now setup the board in any formation to try out game scenarios
- Fixed window position not being correctly restored on Yosemite
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a flawless adaptation of this game, by far the most elegant and seamless presented on the App Store. My only suggestion is for this company to release a full version of 'Go' as well, with 18 squares per side and the pieces played on the lines. With the burgeoning Chinese market that would most likely be successful as well.
game ok, spinning dots not so much
The graphics are good, and I like the choice of backgrounds.
But the spinning wheel of dots that shows that the computer is thinking about its move is very distracting and there’s no way to get rid of it.
I have this game on my ipad and it is a very good game to play. I was so happy to see it for my mac. Thanks!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.