Have you ever tried to play the drums but found out that reading sheet music wasn't your thing? Now that's over!
Great for teachers: use a projector or interactive whiteboard and engage your classroom like never before!
NOTE: This is the version for schools and teachers looking to buy in bulk (volume purchase). For other users, please search the store for the normal version instead (i.e. not "for Schools").
(!) Use headphones if you are using the microphone option. This helps the game listen only to your percussion instrument.
In Rhythmic Village you'll discover the crazy and happy music notes named “Rhythmiacs”. They literally got the beat in their blood!
In this adventure you'll learn the basics of sheet music reading, play percussion instruments and improve your sense of rhythm. Use your device and start right away!
• Game-based learning to introduce you to percussion instruments.
• Play with a real instrument (drumsticks, woodblock, hand drum, bongos, etc) by activating the microphone option.
• Rhythmic challenges made with background in music education.
• Innovative learning system to learn rhythmic sheet reading.
• A scoring system that adds repetition value to the game (maximize your score!).
• Ready for classroom use.
• Part of the World of Music series.
“Educator's Choice” - Microsoft Partners in Learning
“Golden Bee” - Beste Kinder Apps
“5 Stars” - TopBestAppsForKids.com
“Kids Product of the Year” - Creative Child Magazine
“Creative Play of the Year” - Creative Child Magazine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.