A new strategic action destruction game with your own team of powerful monsters! Smash cities in this monster adventure! Use strategy and a team of massive bugs, dinosaurs and creatures to rampage your way through enemy buildings to take your planet back from the greedy humans.
The monsters were supposed to keep the planet safe, but while they were sleeping humans came and stole all their technology, kidnapped their monster friends and built cities all over! The only way to get your technology back and restore the planet to its proper order is to wake up and smash all those cities to bits.
RISE & DESTROY FEATURES:
• Unlock powerful monsters through your campaign of destruction across the map
• Smash thousands of buildings in 60 levels of gameplay across diverse environments
• Evolve your monsters and conquer fire, electricity and ice elemental powers for maximum damage
• Strategize combinations and use puzzle physics to your advantage to create an amazing demolition domino effect
• Complete Monster Cup Challenges in each level to gain better rewards and bonus items
• Get tiny but mighty creeplings to help defend your monster against the humans
• Manage reclaimed technology and monsters in a super cool control cave
Rise & Destroy is completely free to install and play. However, some game items can be purchased for real money.
If you need a little help with your monsters, make sure to visit http://www.riseanddestroy.com. There’s information on that page to contact our support team.
Terms of Service: https://www.kingsisle.com/corporate/mobile/terms-of-use
General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is AMAZING the only downside is that king isle entertainment hasn’t been updating it so there are only 60 levels and when you complete level 60 it says “stay tuned for more updates” but they haven’t updated the game in 3 years so I hope they will see this and return their attention back to rise and destroy
I love this game but it does get a little boring if it got multiplayer it would be even better
Love it, but it's hard
This game is extremely fun and it reminds me of a lot of monster games I love, only thing I don't like is that it takes a long time just to get enough coins to just evolve a monster, but it is cool
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.
- 147.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 2,500 Gems $4.99
- Legendary Monster Bundle $14.99
- 5,500 Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.