The trusted home of automotive passion, where vibrant photography and emotional storytelling take readers beyond spec sheets and test numbers. Road & Track educates and inspires, exploring the stories behind the cars and the people behind the stories. At a time when the difference between good and great cars has become smaller, Road & Track digs deeper to understand a car's true character – to celebrate not only what we drive, but why we drive.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Road & Track Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can not access after payment! No response after multiple support emails!
These people need to pull their heads out of their rear ends and learn how to provide support. Downloaded the app and paid for a subscription but cannot access any issues. Have tried their troubleshooting steps without success. Have sent 5 emails to them over the course of the last few weeks with NO response. I suggest you treat this company as no more than common, worthless thieves who will steal your $20 (which is a bit exorbitant for a digital magazine anyway) and walk away, providing you nothing in return. Scumbags.
Waste of time
I signed up for one month free, then chose the annual subscription after that. But, right after signing up, the app wouldn’t let me log in. I tried at least 20 times, restarted my phone, the works. When I reached out for help I was told that you CAN NOT help and I have to cancel my subscription with iTunes. No free trial for me. Tough luck. Gee, thanks. So glad I wasted all that time.
Road and Track
Used to be a good rag. Since Autoweek demise have had a very shoddy experience getting back my credits. So far one mag.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine $1.99
- Road & Track Magazine $19.99
- January 2012 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.