Educational app that includes video tutorials designed to help you teach yourself or your friends how to rollerblade
Now you have the opportunity to teach yourself, your children, or your friends how to rollerblade.
In "Roll in Line" we have created a special teaching method that will help you easily, quickly and effectively master the basic elements of in-line skating. With the help of “Roll in Line INSTRUCTOR” video lessons, you will be able to reach the Intermediate skill level and even higher.
Features of Roll in Line INSTRUCTOR:
- It’s a specially developed method of rollerblade instruction.
- Over 30 high definition videos with slow motion, multiple angles and detailed instruction.
- All of the video lessons are divided into the following categories: forward movements, types of turns, backward movements, 180 degree turns, braking methods, etc.
- Having downloaded Roll in Line INSTRUCTOR, you will be able to learn and practice at the same time.
- It has an understandable and comfortable interface, and it can be viewed vertically or horizontally.
- All of the video lessons are kept on your mobile device and don’t require an Internet connection.
Please notice! Download and installation time may be lengthy due to high quality video content.
Are you ready to become a professional skater? Go ahead! Let’s start…
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
With the help of new version of the “Roll in Line” app, you will learn how to rollerblade and reach the Intermediate skill level and even higher!
Ratings and Reviews
Good to learn beginner technique!
Keeps it nice and simple sometimes would like more in-depth instruction.
I love this app. It has helped me become a great rollerblader if I don’t say so myself. I think the 5 or 4 dollars is a little much but it’s worth it if you are really into blading. I recommend it to people who are either beginning or looking to further their skills.
Thank you for the app. I love it
Rollerblading made easy
I've had my rollerblades for two years now and felt I'd gotten as good as I was going to get. This App helped me learn a number of new moves in an easy to follow step by step process. Great for rollerbladers of all levels because some of the moves are more advanced while others are necessary for every beginner.
The developer, Volodymyr Shostakovych, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Volodymyr Shostakovych
- 153.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Volodymyr Shostakovych
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.