We fuel your passion.
Roombler is for independently minded hosts, guesthouse and hotel owners. With 10 units or less you can manage bookings, check-ins, check-outs, payments and confirmation emails. All with live statistics. On any mobile device (or a laptop). From wherever your passion takes you!
Roombler is not for everyone. Rather, it is for people just like you. Passionate hosts who offer rooms, homes and cabins for rent. And who want to look after their guests in the best possible way. Roombler makes it possible, all the way from booking through to check-out and beyond. Passion, uninterrupted.
Keep all your information in sync between all your team members, your online booking and the external channels you're working with. In real time. This will help you minimise the chance for over bookings and mis-communication.
Some of the magic:
* Let guests book directly with you - Booking engine included
* Runs in the Cloud - Roombler works wherever you are
* No training required - You'll be setup and running within minutes
* Integration with Online Travel Agents - Sync with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia (Hotels.com etc).
* Unlimited users - Just start the app. Create your account. Invite your team.
* Extensive Booking Card - Everything you need to know about a reservation
* Built-in guest communication - Automatic confirmation emails and more
* From €9 per month - Based on number of rooms/units. Change or cancel any time. Always 14 days free trial.
* Fixed bug where sometimes all bookings where not loaded and displayed in the calendar view when going from portrait to landscape.
* Fixed issue with time zones in the booking view. The week day names above the Arrival and Departure dates could under some circumstances be off by a day.
* Fixed visual issue that could occur in the calendar view when highlighting a booking close to the left edge.
* Splited up the Payment view into two different, where payment status can be seen in one and the various graphs can be seen in its own view.
* Made minor adjustments so that we avoid breaks of text in certain places on small screens.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.