Included in version 2.1.1:
- Option to automatically configure past sessions with Live or Online bankroll
- Fixed a bug affecting bankroll profit stats when a session is edited
- Minor interface improvements
Included in version 2.1:
- Create custom bankrolls with configurable currencies
- New bonus stats for cash games and tournaments
- Added bankroll field for sessions and location setups
- Added bonuses field for sessions and location setups
- Added total players field for tournament location setups
- Cash game and tournament location setups now only share currency field
- Import sessions from Poker Income Android
- Various improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a well thought out app that simply brings me delight when using (which the other apps I've tried failed to do). If you're a casual player or a full time grinder, this app is for you. It allows you to quickly start a session, enter re-buys (or cash add-ons), and then enter the nit picky details of the session later (location, game type, stakes, etc.). I can go on and on, but this app just works quickly and brilliantly.
I also wanted to say thank you to the developers/designers on doing a great job at keeping this app bloat free with a crisp focused UI. A+ work!
Great app after PJ stopped working
Update: some fixes done, love it!
Update: crashes since update. Please fix!
Easy csv import and very user friendly. I hope to see more features and updates soon like being able to change colors or being able to choose between styles of background. Also need to be able to blow up size of charts and would be great to be able to zoom (pinch) in and out and take pictures within the app (of monster stacks and players as example)
Love the app, but there is one thing I wish was different
This app is very useful with helping me keep track of my bankroll and win/loss %, but I do wish there was a feature for reporting chip stack changes throughout a live game. There have been many times when I quadrupled my buy in but only cashed out double my buy in. It would be nice to see what my in-game performance is throughout the game. I feel that would be more accurate. I know another app that does this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.