Runtopia is a GPS-based running app, which enables you to track & analyze your own runs at any occasion, as well as a walking step counter that converts steps into currency units called SPC coins. These coins can then be spent on sports gear, prizes and services on the in-app shop, to make sports more interesting and to promote an overall active and healthy lifestyle to everyone.
- All-round GPS tracking with high accuracy and multi-dimensional running data statistics display including: route map, distance, pace, speed, calories, elevation, and heart rate.
- Real-time step counter and converts steps into SPC currency which can be exchanged into prizes, sports and fitness kit, services and experiences.
- Bluetooth connectivity available with unique Runtopia intelligent running shoes and other sports gears.
- Real-time audio coach that gives real-time running feedback and guides your running form to help you prevent running injury.
- Customized running workout plan and premium function from walking to running for beginners/ weight loss workout/ 5K/ 10K/ half marathon/ full marathon and more.
- Variety of in app event&online live race and different levels of honor rewards to help you enjoy running.
- Get motivation with millions of Runtopia runners, Runtopia community & running clubs.
Join this runners' world, get paid from each step to keep fit, achieve your exercise goal, and enjoy the fun run!
- App payments made through iTunes are controlled and managed by Apple.
- Premium membership fees will be billed automatically at 24 hours prior to the end of the current period monthly or annual period, as applicable. These fees will auto-renew until your Premium membership is downgraded or terminated. Your membership fee will be the same as your initial charges unless you are otherwise notified in advance. You may cancel your Premium membership at any time, as described below.
– Account will be automatically renewed 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at $3.99 per month or $17.99 per 6 months or $23.99 per full year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off.
– The user may manage subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase at any time. Cancellation of the currently active subscription is not allowed.
-We strictly abide by Apple's internal purchase agreement and accept Apple's supervision.
TURNING OFF AUTO-RENEWAL
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the currently active subscription is not allowed.
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Runtopia will not resort to GPS outside of running tracking.
1,We added SPC tasks for both walking and cycling modes; you can now get SPC with the specified number of walking and riding distances.
2,In response to the user's feedback on the fairness of SPC acquisition and use, we added the judgment of the authenticity of sports data and acquisition of the SPC, and adjusted the acquisition and use of the SPC.
3,We listened to the user's opinion and added more products to SPC store.
Ratings and Reviews
Starting to get better
My previous review gave Runtopia a one-star rating, because in a previous update, they removed step tracking as a way to earn SPC, but, thankfully, listening to their customers, they have since brought it back, and for that, my review is now a 3-star review.
The reason for the 3-star review is that this app is still inferior in features, compared to other, more famous apps, such as Apple’s Workout app, Nike Run Club, Strava, etc, in that it doesn’t connect to Apple Health, thus, not counting your workouts as activity on Apple Health. Nor does it have an Apple Watch app, which, for a running app, is just shameful.
So, 3-star review until they add support for syncing with Apple Health, and until they develop an Apple Watch app.
Developer Response ,
Dear Santiago Castelazo, thank you for your feedback, we apologize for the unpleasant experience that the functional changes have brought you. However, in this update we also added the SPC task list, you can get the SPC coins by completing certain tasks, and redeem the products you want in the SPC mall, you can try the different fun of the new version. In the next version, we will consider your opinion and connect more smart devices to make the game more intelligent. I hope you can continue to pay attention to and support Runtopia, thank you.
As part of my daily earnings I watch the 30 second ads to earn some coins. Lately when I watch the ads it doesn’t give you any credit after an ad completed, instead it displays “&@#% nil” where is used to display 2 credits earned. Is this a bug being worked on?
Better apps and charged me even when it’s a free trial
I bought the Runtopia watch as well as the app with a free 14 day trial. Nor the watch or the app worked for me, the watch wouldn’t track my indoor runs properly and the gps never worked even when I tried to update the AGPS through the app to get an accurate GPS location (the app went crazy and the watch never synced to start the activity) so I ended up using Strava for the GPS and finally unsubscribed from the app. Beware there’s NO FREE TRIAL! They’ll charge no matter what for the period you chose to be a member. Scam... tried to contact through email for a refund, no response!
- Chengdu Ledong Information & Technology Co., Ltd.
- 136.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015~2019, Codoon Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $3.99
- Yearly $23.49
- Runtopia Six Months $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.