Accounting makes it easy to run your business on the go. Reducing time on admin with simple Invoices, Quotes & Expenses.
Create quotes right there with your customer. Create and send invoices as soon as work is complete. Capture expenses in seconds as soon as they happen.
Accounting is the perfect mobile solution for all types of small businesses where business does not stop when they leave the office.
All of your information instantly stored, synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and via the web.
● Create invoice for work you have done entering descriptions
● Send invoice to your customer.
● Record payments against invoices.
● Track and manage unpaid and overdue invoices.
● Find Invoices quickly to answer customer queries.
● Create & send quotes for review and agreement by your customer.
● Convert a quote to an invoice and send it to your customer.
● Review and manage all of the invoices and transactions for each of your contacts.
● Create products and service records including managing inventory levels.
● Enter money in, money out transactions from an iPhone home screen with 3D touch or on an iPad.
● Enter transactions from the overview screen in the app.
● Apply a category, description and reference.
● Add a contact and photo of a receipt or bill.
● View the receipt or bill in Accounting.
● Record and view transactions when offline.
View your performance
● See a picture of your performance this week, month or year.
● See where your money is coming from and going to.
● Compare business performance from month to month this year or in previous years.
● Immediately view your data in the Accounting web application.
● Simple list view of all of your transactions
● Apply simple filters
● Search for a transaction
● Import the contacts you do business with from your iPhone or iPad
● Attach a contact to a transaction
● View contact details including their transactions
● Device with iOS 11.4 or later
- Easily create a Draft Purchase Credit Note.
- Easily create Draft Purchase Invoices (Corrective Purchase Invoices (Spain)).
- See Total breakdown when creating or editing Invoices, Quotes, Estimates or Credit Notes.
- Creating a Vendor Bill? Choose from all provincial taxes, not just those your business collects.
- Bank accounts now shown as active or inactive.
- Search for payments by company name.
- A fresh lick of digital paint.
- A problem where we told you CIS deductions weren’t included in the total when they were.
- Confusion for businesses in the US and Canada when we mentioned VAT Rate instead of Tax Rate.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - Certain Features will be incorrect
After using this app for several days, I’ve learned that many of the accounting functions can be worked on more quickly on the mobile app. I love the layout of the balance sheets and report data. It shows the week month and year total revenue and expense in a chart.
Here are some things worth noting:
Because I deal with two currencies (rmb and usd), there are calculations that the app does for me to convert the currency values. On the mobile app, it does that incorrectly so as a result you get for example, 8,000 US dollars when it’s supposed to be 8000¥ -Yuan. Statistical error is a result of this. Other than that the reports are solid, and is identical to the desktop version
It can be better
Doesn’t completely integrate with the features of Sage One desktop version, and also gets stuck on deleted quotes. One of the features I love about this software is the 3 price options which are not available to customize in the App. Please continue to develop
Developer Response ,
Hi Lexyc0n, thanks so much for your review! We would love to hear some of your ideas so we can continue to develop the app - it would be fantastic if you could find a few minutes to leave us some ideas in our new Ideas Portal where you can track the progress and others can vote on your ideas. You can access it from Feedback Centre in the app, or check it out here: https://sagebusinesscloudaccounting.ideas.aha.io/
I have Sage 50 in the office, but haven’t been able to make it work mobile, the “security “ is misleading, it doesn’t even let you log in or give any options of logging in by recovery of password, it gives random images that if you see a small line and can’t make out If it’s a car or a bus, you are screwed. I believe I might just change all to quick books, less hassle.
Loved Peachtree, don’t like Sage...
Developer Response ,
This App is only for customers who have either Sage Accounting or Sage Accounting Start. If you need further assistance, then please contact us at email@example.com - Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sage Global Services Ltd
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 The Sage Group plc or its licensors. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.