SavouryPot is a wonderful recipe manager. Keep all your recipes in SavouryPot, creating a personal cookbook.
• Save and organize your own recipes;
• Import recipes from websites;
• Scan recipes from your favourite books and magazines;
• Feel the benefits of iCloud synchronization;
• Take photos of your dishes and enjoy the magnificent view of recipes;
• Find necessary recipes quickly with a smart search;
• Scale recipes to cook a particular amount;
• Cook comfortably using a special cook mode;
• Set up timers in one tap;
• Use one recipe as an ingredient of another;
• Add ingredients into SavouryList - our free shopping list application;
You can write a recipe manually or import recipes from websites with an intelligent universal algorithm, which works seemlessly with most websites.
Fixed import from the websites: thelittlegreenspoon.com, chickslovefood.com, canadianliving.com, chelsea.co.nz
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best I've Used
I downloaded many recipe apps in look for one that was visually simple & clean and where I could add in & organize all my recipes without it being a social/sharing profile or any of that.
This app is just that! You type in the title, ingredients & directions - even add a photo. Only thing that'd make it better is being able to have them alphabetically rather than by most recently edited/added.
The best recipe app. Period.
Don’t know why this app has so few reviews. Unfortunately, this makes it easy to not pay attention to this app. But pay attention you must. For a fraction of the price other apps charge (and look! No subscription!), this app does more than most of the other recipe apps.
And it’s slick, easy to use, easy to import recipes from anywhere on the Internet. I just love it,
My recipe book for everything.
This app is great I have imported all my personal recipes into it and use it exclusively.
The feature to add online recipes to it is magic. I amazes me how it takes 6 pages of fluff off a food blog and transforms it into an easy to understand recipe.
The developer, Anton Zherdev, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anton Zherdev
- 105.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Anton Zherdev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.