SaxoTraderGO is an award-winning mobile trading platform that puts you in charge, whether you are a long-term investor or actively trading global markets.
With SaxoTraderGO, you have access to over 30,000 tradable instruments as well as a wide range of risk management tools and features that allow you to execute trades quickly and intuitively from any PC, tablet or smartphone.
SaxoTraderGO for iOS allows you to trade:
- 180+ Forex crosses (incl. Spot Gold & Silver and Forwards)
- FX Options (puts and calls in 40 pairs – including Gold and Silver and 6 FX Touch Option pairs)
- Over 9,000 CFDs (incl. 8,840 Single Stock CFDs, 29 index-tracking CFDs and Commodity CFDs)
- Over 19,000 Stocks on 36 exchanges worldwide
- 3,101 ETFs & ETDs on 36 exchanges worldwide
- Equity Options in markets throughout the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific
- 75 Contract Options in many asset categories including metals, energy and interest rates
- Over 200 Futures spanning 22 global exchanges
With SaxoTraderGO you can:
- Access your trading accounts directly from any browser on a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- Switch seamlessly between your devices
- Manage your risk with different order types such as stop-loss and take-profit orders
- Manage open orders and positions across all instruments groups
- Track your performance and view your account balance and margin details
- Simulate trades and learn with a free demo account
NOTE: You will need an account in order to trade from this app. Sign up in the app or at https://www.home.saxo/accounts/
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of investment and trading technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional investing and trading through technology and expertise. As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services and trading technology. Saxo’s award winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Fixes problem with the deep-linking in push notifications which were not always opening correctly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest update crashes
I had a new phone a few days ago and tried to download the app many times and uninstall it as it’s always crashing. Can someone help pls??
Developer Response ,
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sorry to hear that you are experience issues on your iPhone X, please note that we have identified the issue and are working on a fix. As a temporary measure, you can use the app by deactivating Face unlock on your device until we have a the fix released. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Too many bugs on ipad
The app is so frustrating on iPad OS and gets worse with every update. The following issues still persists for the past 12 months
-app screen suddenly goes blank (also happens on iOS)
-logout even though im actively using the app (also happens on iOS)
-charts suddenly become frozen and irresponsive
-charts suddenly goes blank
-charts no longer shows price movements after switching between different stocks chart
-manually arranging watch list is a waste of time! At any instance you arrange the list by attributes (market cap, % changes, alphabetically, etc) it could scramble the watch list order which i spent time arranging it manually (this issue also exists on the desktop version)
-iOS/iPadOS notifications about market updates is not shared with the desktop version and they don’t exist on the desktop version. For example, im using the desktop version and get a news notification on iOS; i cannot open the notification because it will log me out from the desktop version. I have to go through the newsstand and search for that particular piece of article.
I hope the developers can do better job to match the service standards SaxoBank provides.
Nice app, poor security.
Nice app to trade derivatives, intuitive user interface, balanced colors. However the app has very poor security. I use apps from 3 additional financial institutions and all three provide additional authentication (such as access codes from the wallet card etc). Saxo Bank must improve security in its apps and web portal. In addition, I often get “network connection lost” pop-up and blank screen during the login process.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.