Make your vote count with easy-to-use election tools for Santa Clara County voters. Find your polling place, see what contests are on your ballot, and read about the candidates and measures to help you make an informed decision at the polls. Also, check to see if you are registered to vote and track your Vote by Mail ballot. All election information is kept accurate and up-to-date straight from the Registrar of Voters, the county’s election official. Take control of your voting experience and make your voice heard on Election Day.
- Find your assigned polling place (with driving directions)
- Read your Voter Guide, with information on measures and candidates
- View a sample of your ballot
- Check if you are registered to vote
- Track your Vote by Mail ballot to make sure it counts
- Look up your districts and elected officials
- Contact the Registrar of Voters with questions about elections and voting
- Enhancements on some menu labels
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Though its not in the description, I will LOVE this app if it lets you track election night results.
Vote by mail status no longer works
My wife and I have always voted by mail for a number of years, and we have use this nice app to verify that our ballots were received. Unfortunately, this year I was not able to check using the app, and I needed to call someone at the county to verify the receipt. It seems that something has been broken this year, and it would be great if the verification process could be done using the iPhone app as it has in past years.
This app is super helpful as it lets you track your ballot, provides info and helpful links. Not quite sure why another reviewer is complaining about not being able to mark the sample ballot... why would you mark a sample ballot? Just mark the real ballot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.