Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
Ratings and Reviews
❌AWFUL do not buy this! ❌ it’s a con! ❌
if you want to have more than 10 songs, you have have to pay a monthly subscription of 5$ (which 60$ a year btw) after you already bought the app!
The app will literally stop working until you delete enough songs to get to the minimum. :(
I regret giving these con artists any money, and the app doesn’t even work regardless, it gets notes wrong even if I play slowly on my piano.
It's great for transcribing what you play on an instrument
I agree with those that failed to have a multiple instrument recording from the mic option and even if the track of interest is much higher in the mix I found it could not properly transcribe the piece. I then just played it on my violin and it did great. The only mistakes were really as a result of my poor playing and even those were very easy to fix with the editing tools which are fantastic. If your looking for a way to get the music on paper for something you can play by ear then this thing is great but it has a way to go before it'll be ready for song by mic transcription.
Exciting Music Composition App with room to grow!
I love this app. It's simple and when you import the sounds correctly it's pretty accurate. It's a great way to get started putting your music onto paper. Lots of room for improvement, including the ability to Mark and chords and have a bass clef and multiple notes but overall this app is wonderful and is helping me get the songs I have created into lead sheets. Please continue to develop Score Cloud, it rocks!
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.