Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device in your local Wifi or remote via Internet. Share your screen on a Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Gaming Console, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any Web Browser and cast your screen with zero delay in HD quality. Screen Mirroring over DLS / Cable / Internet is supported by Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and the newest Smart TVs.
This is the easiest and most powerful screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family, even to remote places.
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated Web Browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet support yet, but we are working on it. Please use Bluetooth speakers as a workaround.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to email@example.com
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No sound and low quality
I am currently only using this to mirror my to my ps4 but it really is not good since there is a huge delay, but i will keep on using it for the next few days as it might be my internet but my internet is around 70mbs so i don’t think that’s the problem or i will just refund the app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try the following options that may help:
(1) Please make sure you have a stable internet connection (both your iOS device and the receiver device). Please also try to move your wifi access point (or router) nearer to your receiver device and your sender device to improve the signal.
(2) Please make sure that the energy-saving mode of your phone is not activated (the battery percentage of your iOS device should ideally be above 30%). This can lead to incorrect transmission.
(3) With high-resolution media, there may be missing frames during the transfer. Please try to lower the resolution of the media in such cases.
(4) Please try to turn off both your smartphone and your receiver device completely (pull the plug) and let it cool down for about 5 minutes.
(5) Please make sure you return to the app home screen first before exiting the app.
To do this, please tap anywhere in the background after starting the mirroring. Then use the home button to exit the app. You can also watch our tutorial video on Youtube.
(6) Please check out the FAQ inside the app and our troubleshoot videos on youtube.
If you are still unhappy with the app please request a refund. Funding and refunding of purchases on iOS devices is done by Apple. Please contact Apple directly to request a refund at http://reportaproblem.apple.com.
Please let us know if any of this solutions work for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Great for use on secure networks
This is not the best app to use if you are streaming movies on a personal WiFi connection, but it is perfect for my needs. I need to show my students how to use their phone apps on a secure WiFi connection. This allows me to mirror to a browser that I can pull up anywhere. My district won’t allow us to see devices on WiFi or download a program to a school computer.
This is the only thing I could find that would work. Great for teachers and anyone whose company uses network restrictions!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We are glad that you like our app.
Screens your phone from a web browser that plays no sound. Plus you are charged $2.99, for a screen muring app that you need to access on a website on your phone - that won’t go into full screen mode with no sound!? Biggest ripe off ever, this should be a free app, I should be refunded for a scam of an app!
Thank you developer for the feed back below. If this is the case your app should not be $2.99. If you truly want people in the future to utilize/spend money on this application. Advertise this as a free application (since it clearly doesn’t hold up to standard) or better yet refund all of the customers that have wasted their time on this purchase!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to update your review. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We are sorry that you are unhappy with the app. Funding and refunding of purchases on iOS devices is done by Apple. Please contact Apple directly to request a refund at http://reportaproblem.apple.com.
To take advantage of our support, please write us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd love to hear from you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.