Add quick doodles, sketches, or scribbles to your home screen with Scribblet! Jot down a note, practice your hand-lettering, create your own home screen comic, doodle over an image, or maybe just draw that cool "S" we all mastered in middle school. NEW: You can now add text to your widgets!
Unlock the ability to add background images with a small one-time purchase, then choose from among 30 included backgrounds or select an image from your photo library.
- New: You can now search your widget collection.
- New: Support for the new Extra Large widget size on iPad.
- New: You can now share and collaborate on widgets with friends! This feature is in a testing phase, which means there might be some quirks for me to work out. If you have issues, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Amazing App!!!
I looooove the fact that I can personalize my own widgets! They can say what I want them to, when I want them too! Amazing.
Only downside is that, I am not able to correctly size my backgrounds and when I do add wording, it doesn’t allow me the opportunity to adjust the wording so that it can all show.
Now I could be wrong and just haven’t figured it out yet. But I doubt it.
So far, so good!
I only just downloaded the app and already see the superior functionality of this compared to other “sticky” note apps available in the App store.
• Widgets for the home screen in 3 sizes and more than one
• Typing AND drawing/writing using the full functionality of Apple’s native mark-up capabilities
• Choose ANY color for the note background. (Oh, golly, can’t say enough on how thrilled I am with that alone — not having to be forced into the limited and garish color choices in other apps). Upgrade if you want photos as your background. I don’t need those myself, but I’m tempted to upgrade just to thank the dev for making this! (Will do some more testing first ... ;o7)
• UNDO works using my external keyboard!!! Cmd+Z — yeah! (So many force you to only use the eraser to remove unwanted scribbles) — I’m in heaven with this app so far!
If there are any, I’ll come back and edit ... none so far.
Ok, I found one ... If you add more typed text than fits in the square space of the note, it doesn’t show up (i.e., the note doesn’t “auto-show” the extra text. You would have to open the note, click the “Aa” icon, tap into the note and use the arrow keys to see more. Notes need a scroll bar, if there is a longer amount of text.
This is fabulous! Simple, useful, clean and just gets the job done. Great work!
Maybe one idea. I sometimes find myself trying to pinch-zoom in editing mode to fix a hand-writing error etc. I wouldn’t be upset if that jumped in someday.
One other suggestion. When I tap on the widget I would love to go directly to that specific canvas instead of going to the menu and then choosing the widget. If I want the menu I could just open the app directly instead. Just an idea.
Other than that, I seriously can’t think of a development roadmap or things I’m looking for. Just a super useful app. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rebecca Hansmeyer
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Becky Hansmeyer
- In-App Purchases
- Scribblet Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.