Sectormentor makes it very easy to record information about a plant, crop, vine, tree – any detail you want – whilst out and about in the field.
How it works.
You can record information about a sector, or a specific sample site within a sector. Using an RFID tag at a sample site you can scan the tag to quickly and easily enter new information, or see the history of that site. e.g we have hill vineyard and bottom vineyard, then we have 30 sample vines in each vineyard which we record information about.
This app works completely offline out in the field and only needs internet to sync (usually once a day).
Data remotely accessible.
Once synced all the data about your farm can be viewed online from any computer.
Note: This app requires an account and is most effectively used with specific hardware to scan RFID tags. Sign up & find out more on our website.
• Know what’s going on even when you are not at the farm
• On farm plant planning and predictions so you can scale up your business
• Make recording data easy so it's not a big effort
• Greatly reduce human error, work with information you can trust
• Bring transparency to what’s going on in the field
• Very customisable, so you can record exactly what you want
Minor improvement: clarify that uploaded activities are removed from the phone.
If you have any issues or feedback please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.