sFTP Client is a full-featured FTP/SFTP/FTPIS/FTPES/SSH client with a modern and easy to use interface.
sFTP Client uses the most modern libraries and uses the latest technologies (after-all who would ever like an out-dated / old fashioned app), thats why we use the latest frameworks and latest modern designs.
2 hours FREE Trial is available before purchase is required.
Features: (available to all licenses)
- Standard FTP, FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPIS / FTPES) and SFTP.
- Debug Connections
- Compare Directories
- Preserve Connection Logs
- Connections Notes
- Auto Updating Local Directory List
- Directory Status Bar (count files, folders and size - includes quick action buttons)
- Multiple & Large File Transfers (with speed and remaining time)
- Key File Login for SFTP / SSH Connections
- Drag & Drop Support (Uploads / Downloads)
- File Editor (Local & Remote)
- Keepalive Connections
- Synchronised Directory Browsing
- Themes (Light / Dark + 6 colours, purple, pink, red, green, orange and blue)
- Multiple Connections
- Quick Connect
- Browse Local & Remote Folders by Path
- Rename & Delete Files (Local / Remote)
- Create New File / Directory (Local / Remote)
- Refresh Local and Remote Lists
- Sort and Resize Columns
- Multi-Select Files & Folders
- Editor Options: Tabbed Files, Customisation
- Transfer Queue (Queued files and folders, failed files and folders, completed files and folders)
- Connect to Remote (External) & Local (Internal) FTP / SFTP / SSH servers.
- Change File / Folder Permissions (By Checkbox or Value: e.g. 777)
- Search Remote Files / Folders
- Debug Connections
Pro Features: (Lifetime - license required)
- Sync Connections
- Diagnostic Tools
- SSH Terminal
- SSH Snippets
- Port Forwarding
- Cloud Services (Amazon S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, Google Cloud Storage)
Business / Team Subscription Features: (paid monthly or yearly)
- All Lifetime Pro Features (listed above)
- Workspaces / Teams
sFTP Client Pro (Lifetime) is available as shown below:
- sFTP Client Pro @ £29.99 for everyone
- sFTP Client Pro @ £24.99 for education (teachers / students)
- sFTP Client Pro @ £19.99 for non profits (charities, governments and non-profit businesses)
sFTP Client Pro (Team) is available with an annual or monthly subscription plan:
- sFTP Client Pro @ £4.99/user/month (1 Month)
- sFTP Client Pro @ £49.99/user/year (1 Year / 12 Months)
Please note price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. To disable auto-renewal please visit your App Store Account Settings after purchasing.
Questions? Found a Bug? Get In Touch!
End User License Agreement (EULA):
Help Improve Languages:
- Export connection logs / debug logs
- Open SFTP / SSH folder from file transfer listing to SSH Terminal
- Open SFTP / SSH files from file transfer to SSH Terminal (use nano, vi and vim)
- Copy file / folder full path from local / remote directory listing context menu
- Improved port forwarding with new dialogs for adding / editing services, new columns (name, icon, connections, last error), right click context item menus added
- Rebuild datagrid for connection listings, now faster and can list and compare directories with large files (100,000+ files / folders)
- New keyboard bindings added for easier navigation
- Changed connection logs / debug logs to use new datagrid, allowing individual selection of rows to be exported using new context menu
- File transfer context menu edit option updated to clearly show sFTP Client editor or default app for file
- Additional debug logs added for SFTP / SSH connections
- Fix to datagrid keyboard event lag (using arrow keys to navigate listing was delayed)
- Fix to listing large folders on datagrid (scrolling was delayed)
- Fix to directory comparison on large lists
- Add SFTP / SSH keepalive timeout and max keepalive attempts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
don't waste your money
Support is down to zero. Support number redirects to a care home in England! Even though it works ok do not download this because you'll never get it off your back
Who Made This!?
Obsolutely the worst application I have used in a long long time. I am so glad they have a trial and I didn’t have to waste $5.
Does NOT work dont waste your money
Downloaded this application and bought a license about a month ago through their site (big mistake). I then spent the entire day trying to get the application to connect to a FTPS server. Using the same connection settings in any other app like FileZilla, I was NOT able to get a connection. Went to their site for documentation and was severly disappointed. They had a set of docs for their documentation but their were all placeholders or 404s. I contacted their support to get a refund and was told that I needed to follow section 14 of the EULA. So I did! They already knew my error since I already emailed the details to them, and I was within the 72 hour refund period, I submitted the form for the refund. Didn't hear back. They now claim that I never submitted the form. In all honesty, it isnt surprising that their form didnt work. As I type this review the state of their site is deplorable. All of the sites icons and pictures are not there meaning that there is a CSS problem. Their 'Guides & tutorials' links are going to a 404. Documentation is now no longer to be found. If they put in as much effort into their app as they did for this site then no wonder the app is busted. Save your money and buy something more useful.
Developer Response ,
We responded to your help request and we asked you how you'd like to proceed, unfortunately you didn't respond until 2 months later (we provide a fair 14 day refund policy of which is clearly stated under our EULA). The PayPal dispute was in our favour due to the lack of communication from your side. We further contacted you to get more information on the issue you're experiencing and you refused to provide any information to us, unfortunately we're unable to help those who don't want to be helped. Please do contact us again when you're ready to provide more information on the issue you're experiencing so we can put things right.
sFTP App Ltd
- sFTP App Ltd
- 156.3 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 sFTP App Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.