Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• Fixes a crash that sometimes happens while opening an order notification.
• Shopify is now available in Finnish and Norwegian.
Ratings and Reviews
Great, it’s ok with me
It’s really great in theory and it does so so so much. I am pretty intelligent and can figure out quite a bit so it’s easy enough to build a site. People who really know computers would be able to do even more. It’s as expensive as anywhere, not super expensive or really inexpensive.. I believe it to be financially manageable for a start up small business.
The only thing that would be helpful is a support live person. I know you can buy a helper and a Facebook/instagram “kit” is free but he is not able to find out why certain things happen. Most I can figure out so written support is abundant but a live voice to check in would be really nice .
It’s a great way to start for a beginner.
I find that using Shopify makes it easier to manage multiple parts of your business compacted within one app, however I do feel that there are some areas that need to be a bit more accessible for example; online store management: creating and editing webpage content within your store— the options are very general and limited. To my knowledge —I’ve searched everywhere I possibly could— but you aren’t able to create form fields (for the customers to interact/input information into) and the mobile page content editing section is glitchy.
Overall, everything else is very generous with business setup. I would recommend it to my peers and/or anyone else.
New to Shopify So Far I
I kept putting off owning my own business since 2007. I am ashamed to confess that. I have not launched yet I had to delay launching 2x’s because I had some issues, but now things are looking up! I am so excited about exploring all possible marketing options. There are plans to integrate another store and this is still not the original store i was supposed to open in ‘07. Shopify provides a lot of support, but you still have to do it yourself or pay professionals. I am finding the app for IOS is a little different to navigate. I don’t thing going back and forth to my product source will be a problem. Shrugs. I will come back with an update after I am good and settled.
- Shopify Inc.
- 271.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.