Welcome to the Sierra app – our clean, streamlined interface has made this app the fastest and most convenient way to shop Sierra from your iPhone and iPad. There’s always something new to discover, and we can help you find it – shop the newest items as soon as they arrive at incredible value you love. Plus, sign up for email updates and we’ll let you know when new products arrive.
Filter by color, size, review, price and so much more. With the one-page, infinite-scrolling product lists, you’ll be able to view even more styles at one time without ever loading a second page. Every item includes enhanced product shots, customer reviews, similar item suggestions and full product descriptions.
Our exceptional customer service team is ready to help you out any time. You may send any order as a gift. Multiple methods of payment are accepted, and kept safe and secure.
• Shop fresh, relevant products at incredible prices
• Access your cart when you’re logged in on any device
• Same exceptional customer service
• Clean, streamlined interface lets you shop with ease
• Enhanced product shots, customer reviews and full product descriptions
• Filter your searches to find and purchase items faster than ever
• One-page, infinite-scrolling through product lists: Never load page 2 again. Just scroll, select and buy
• Send any order as a gift
• Share your product finds with friends via email and social media apps on your device
• Access your account history and order tracking
• Checkout our guides, checklists, tips, tricks, hacks and recipes
• Find retail stores & scan barcodes in our stores to get product information, sizing, reviews and much more
Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have written to Sierra’s IT Department about this software. It seems since the original owners sold the company to TJMax, Home Goods and Marshal’s, the program app has more bugs to keep you annoyed.
1. The pictures are way to small so you have to click on them to see if it’s an item you might want. No window shopping.
2. Now that you see the item, decode you will add it to your cart or just go back to the selection screen, be ready to click back four to ten times through products you didn’t want to see to get there. That’s EVERY time you click to see an item. Frustrating.
3. You’re looking at products and everything is fine, then bam program closes and returns to your home screen.
After trying to shop via the website on my Apple iPad, I grew quite frustrated. I was really wanting to shop but didn’t want to go to a PC desktop. Now, my reviews on the App Store probably total 2 including this one. After reading the reviews on this app, I can only think they are older reviews. The app is flawless. I think the way they set up the filter menus is awesome. It’s just enough information to allow you to click further. Checkout was simple and I’m strongly recommending this for Apple iPad! FYI, not a shopper of this store often, maybe once a year, but I will most likely shop more now that the app is installed and shopping is a pleasure. Thank you.
Worst shopping experience
Wow, Sierra! I have been a loyal customer for many, many years. This app makes me not shop here now. It is infuriating how long it takes to do simple things. The way you have to filter like 6 times just to get to a category (say, men’s winter coats), and then when you scroll through many options and select an item, it sloooowwwwly opens. Then when you try to simply click the back button to get back to the list of items (that took you 6 selections to achieve), it does not take you back to your place in the list of items you were scrolling through. Oh no. It brings you through about 10 other items you have no interest in before bringing you back. Forget it. I would rather spend my money elsewhere. Your website developers truly did a disservice to this company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.