Apple TV Screenshots
Sigmondo is your personal display butler for your digital signage needs. Combine pictures, videos, text and logo. Show it at your retail store, your lounge or lobby or any other room where you want to attract attention.
Use different stylish layouts with date, clock and weather information, change the background images to your business needs.
- Allow the Sigmondo app on your Apple TV to access your Dropbox or OneDrive folder via a simple one time only link. (In-App Purchase required)
- Put your logo, your videos and stills in the Apps folder of your Dropbox or OneDrive (Personal, Business and School) account. (Internet connection required)
- Choose from predefined layouts (beside our classic layouts we also have a fullscreen option with or without ticker overlay as well as a sidebar)
- Automatic content updates for playlists (new media in Dropbox or OneDrive is picked at the end of every run)
- Choose individual images, PDFs or videos that should always show in full screen mode.
- Type text, use the Bullet list or a RSS, Atom or Twitter feed for the news ticker.
- Use a Timer widget that will count down/up from/to special events.
- Schedule a second playlist with different content (by time of day or alternating with the Default content)
- Use a HLS or Youtube live stream in the Media Area or any other VLC-compatible format.
- Hit play to screen everything in a loop.
The app menu automatically hides itself after a couple of seconds so that you can use SIGMONDO without user input in a remote setup.
Sigmondo gets your location and language information from the settings of your Apple TV. And it will show date, time location and weather in this language (see Date language settings inside of Sigmondo for automatic mode or various language options). That is really an amazing feature!
In-App-Purchase: Custom Content 1
Length of subscription: 1 month
Subscription price: $3.49 for each month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for each month by payment through an In-app purchase.
In-App-Purchase: Custom Content 3
Length of subscription: 3 month
Subscription price: $8.49 for 3 month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for 3 month by payment through an In-app purchase.
In-App-Purchase: Custom Content 12
Length of subscription: 12 month
Subscription price: $22.49 for 12 month
The app provides a free trial of 7 days and thereafter users can subscribe for 12 month by payment through an In-app purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
We fixed some bugs in our latest major release:
▸ We optimised the way we fetch your tweets from Twitter and added a local cache so that Tweets will still be shown when there is no internet connection available (requires tweets to have been fetched successfully at least once before loss of connectivity)
▸ We fixed an issue that caused not all of our default folders to be created properly in OneDrive
▸ We fixed an issue that prevented the upper widget to be configured correctly in the Schedule playlist
And these are the update notes from current major release 4.2:
▸ Added integration of Microsoft OneDrive for Business (you now can use both your personal OneDrive accounts and the ones from your Office 365 subscription)
▸ Fixed an issue that caused the Schedule playlist to not play properly under tvOS 13
▸ Fixed an issue that caused the screensaver not to be disabled while playback under tvOS 13
We also changed the URL at which you can link your OneDrive or Dropbox account to the SIGMONDO app. Please visit https://connect.sigmondo.com to connect your accounts in the future.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TMT GmbH Co. KG
- 71.5 MB
Requires tvOS 10.2 or later. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 TMT GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Content 1 $3.49
- Custom Content 12 $22.49
- Custom Content 3 $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.