Simon’s Cat is dreaming of a date with his love interest Chloe, but he needs butterflies to impress her. Set out on an adventure & explore this endless runner game as Simon's Cat & Friends chase down the butterflies!
Endless Runner Games
- Dash through the garden, explore the house & the whole neighborhood! Time your jumps right to max your score.
- Look out for the Hedgehogs & Mice, who have laid some traps for you.
- Outrun the dogs, Oscar & Sir Royston, to complete the bonus stages & win big rewards.
- Show your friends who’s the big cat! Run & dash your way up the leader-boards. Who will run for the longest time?
- Beautifully hand crafted areas bring the Simon’s Cat universe to life.
- Unlock new areas and characters by completing exciting missions.
- Fill your Cat collection! Unlock over 25 exclusive Cats in crazy costumes.
- Collect Buddies like the Baby Bird, and hilarious trails like the Rainbow to follow your Cat as you run!
- Play as Kitten & Chloe, everyone's favorite feline friends.
* Simon's Cat is the internet’s most mischievous cat and has become a global phenomenon.
* Star of over 60 films, which have been watched over 870 million times, and winner of several major industry awards, Simon's Cat has captured the hearts of a worldwide audience.
* If you're not already a fan of Simon's Cat, you will be soon!
Share your high score with us! -
Follow Simon's Cat Dash on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest news
If you like our game please rate us 5*! This Simon's Cat game is free to download and play, but contains 3rd party advertising and some in game items can also be purchased for real money. This game is not affiliated Crunch Time.
Brought to you by the makers of the hit Endless Runner game - Mr Bean - Around the World.
© 2018 Simon’s Cat Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Fix to crash that can occur when purchasing any of the Daily Cat Deals
Thanks to users for reporting this issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it buuuut
This game is one of my favorite games to play! Fun and challenging, always has me coming back to it. I love the missions. Currently I’m a little ticked off due to the fact that one of them wants me to “Continue 10 times”, which means I have to use my gems. I don’t want to have to buy more gems just to finish this mission. I only have 8 and now 6 due to continuing the game twice. Please fix this. I adore this game. Make the missions meow achievable without having to spend too much money. Which I know is important to keep the game updated, but make it more affordable or don’t use those kinds of missions.
I want to love it
I love Simons Cat. I have all three of the games and I follow the Facebook comic. Dash is so much fun when it works. Every time I update the game (iPhone X) it doesn’t load correctly. When you try to open the app it loads to about 25% and stops. This is the second time this has happened to me in 2 weeks and I’m getting tired of waiting on it. The game also doesn’t update progress to the cloud, so if you try to uninstall and reinstall none of your content comes back. The game admins will give you your items back but you have to remember what you had. While that’s great, it’s still a pain. Earning items you need is also difficult. For example: there are three levels of cats that require 3different level coins to buy. I have all of the lower level cats. The random reward generator where you get the coins gives me 3x as many coins that buy lower level cats as higher level. This would be fine if you could buy higher level coins with lower level coins (you know like currency) but you can’t. All those lower level coins just sit there and do nothing making me feel like I did all that to get the reward for nothing. Games like this are more exciting when you have a since of accomplishment. If you’re looking for a great Simons Cat game that doesn’t glitch and has fun tournaments and challenges where you can earn prizes check out Crunch Time!
Used to love
I used to loooooove this game BUT:
1) At one time I was trying to purchase a special offer, and suddenly the app crashed. I thought “ok, I’ll open it again”, but the app remained crashed, so I deleted the app and tried to re-install it, but when opened it all my kittens and achievements were gone. “Restore purchases” didn’t work and even when I tried to contact with the developers nobody cared nor did anything to help, so I lost EVERYTHING that I got even spending real money. This happened about a year or so.
2) Recently I thought “ok, I’ll play again, but I won’t spend a single cent to purchase anything”, but when opened the app, the screen only shows about 20% of the top right corner, the rest of the screen is black, so I cant even get through the start screen.
This used to be a fun and addictive game with great achievements, characters, challenge, etc that could trap me for hours, but clearly the developers don’t care about it, so I wouldn’t recommend to anybody to invest their time (even less real money!!!) to play and get interested in a game that you are totally on your own, no support from anybody in good catch, and you can loose everything you payed for.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Good Catch Limited
- 437 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018. Simon’s Cat Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems (Offer) $2.99
- Common Cat Promotion $2.99
- Kitten $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.