The simplest and most reliable way to listen to your favorite AM, FM and online radio stations with an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Join millions using our radio tuner today!
Listen to Simple Radio for free:
• Play 50,000+ worldwide radio stations on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
• Enjoy our extremely reliable radio tuner. Eliminating drops is our top priority
• Save your favorite stations and listen to them in one tap
Simple Radio’s free radio tuner is ideal for:
• Listening to your favorite radio stations
• Discovering new music
• Staying connected to home while living abroad
• Making your commute more interesting
• Practicing a foreign language
Find specific content based on your interests:
• Trending music
• Specific music genres (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Country, Folk & more)
• Live sports like NBA, Football, NHL, MLB, Soccer and Nascar
• Breaking news
• Talk radio
Tune in to your favorite Radio Stations like NPR, ESPN, KEXP, WBLS, WNYC, WJR, La Mega, W Radio, WTMJ, Moody Radio, Radio 24, WSB, WBLS, Radio Love, KQED, Radio Caraibes, WBUR, WCBS, Radio Javan and many more.
Why are our Premium Features the best purchase you will make this year?
• You'll be able to set the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to your favorite station, and doze off like a baby.
• You’ll never see a display ad within our app again!
*Remember that in-app purchases cannot be shared with family members.
——— Download Simple Radio Today For Free ———
What others are saying about Simple Radio:
• "A pleasant journey back to childhood every time I tune in. An array of stations at the tap of a finger. Doesn't get much better.” Dan K., London
• “It gives access to my hometown radio station over 1200 miles away!” - Roxanne L., New York
Love Simple Radio by Streema?
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/streema
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Streema/566615950033225
Questions or feedback?
• We love hearing from you and we read every single email you send us!
• Want us to add a specific radio station? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html).
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this profile and the Simple Radio app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Streema or our services.
Bug fixes & improvements
Your feedback makes Simple Radio better. Keep it coming! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read it all.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love ! But ...
Absolutely love this app! The ads weren’t a major deal but I still paid extra just because I love the app so much. I’ve told a lot of people on my campus about downloading the app cuz we have a campus radio show, Simple radio makes it easy for my friends that are outta state and not in town at the moment to still catch the show! So major game changer( we will do a commercial for you guys is you wanna sponsor 😌😂) BUT
It would be dope to have timer/reminder for radio stations. Like if our. Show starts at 7pm then a reminder 30 min before( that the user can set) would send a notification that your favorite show is coming on soon.
That’s all I can think of right now ! But love the app keep it up!
I just discovered Simple Radio and was intrigued, so I downloaded the app. I’m confused about some things; mostly how I’m supposed to be able to access a very large number of different radio stations at any given time. I can currently get about 15, which unfortunately includes 2-3 not available I’d otherwise enjoy, and one of my favorite local ones that for some reason only shows up now and then.
I’m very technology challenged, having trouble understanding the terminology and how to use it, so whenever I complain or request an answer to a question, the people I ask must dumb-down/simplify the answer and have patience when they do. I’m referring now to how, in some places in your app, you claim to offer for free lots of stations, but when I try to use Search no new offerings appear. Where’s the choice/variety? I know I have to put up with a lot, like the pop-up ads (even the audible ones, which are a problem to deal with if I’m away from my iPad for a moment) that keep most of Simple Radio free, but this “bait and switch” tactic RE: station offerings shouldn’t be one. So many personally modern choices have been made for us in the name of progress that Simple Radio should live up to its name and let the individual make up his own radio playlist from what’s available.
This has been a very long review/question. Thank you for any help you can give as to how I could expand my playlist with stations that are really—and always—available.
Unless you just need a bedtime timer to shut the thing off stick with the free version. The ads aren't really that big of deal. I bought the app, $3.99, stupidly thinking that "timer" meant alarm. Wrong. You are basically paying for no ads and a bedtime shutoff timer. Where's the alarm? Was hoping to can my bedside alarm clock for this app. Urghhh. I'm going to look for an app that does what this app does but has an alarm. Sound quality is great. Never lost a station. The app even cast to my Google home easily. Felt the app was a little limited on local stations but I found every station in the Dallas area that I listen to 95% of the time. Did I mention the app has no alarm!?!
Below is the developers reply. Thank you. After reading I’ve found out that an alarm won’t do much since Apple has not opened the alarm app to developers. This may or may not be true. Is so the feature is useless as I discovered from another app. Used the app all day never lost signal with station. Easy to use and loving it more each day. Changing star rating from three to four.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for using Simple Radio and taking the time to contact us. Unfortunately, this feature is currently not available. I'll submit your suggestion as a feature request for consideration by our product team. If you would like to provide further comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Streema, Inc.
- 46.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Streema, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Radio Unlimited $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.