Easy to use staff location and time tracking software that employees and managers love!
WHY COMPANIES LOVE USING SINC:
* FREE version for businesses with five users or less
* Managers save hours of admin tasks each pay period
* Gross payroll costs are reduced through accurate data
* See who is working and their location at a glance
* FREE access to our powerful web console
* SINC works even when employees are out of cell phone range
* Notifications when individual employees clock-in or out
* BYOD (bring your own device) means no added hardware costs
* The ability for staff to add notes and photos to shifts
* Generate pay period reports with one click
* Our fantastic customer support and video tutorials
* Staff scheduling means no more sms back and forth to confirm times
* Supports Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly & Semi-Monthly pay periods
* Accurate time sheets - only pay for time worked.
* Location data for each employee’s shift
* Visual graphs showing total hours worked that pay period
* Pay period attendance summaries at a glance
* Health and Safety communication with management
* Export detailed reports to pdf and excel with 1 click
* Assign one account administrator
* Invite and edit staff members
* Push notifications of any punch edits
* Push notification for staff notes added to shifts
* Friendly, prompt email support
* Staff scheduling including shift and clock out reminders
* Get notifications when an employee clocks in or out
* Sync your timesheets with Xero Payroll (U.S Only)
* Plus many more to come
Paid Plans are available in-app for extra users beyond the 5 user limit
Don't just take our word for it. Read through the reviews below and see what people have to say about us:
"After weeks of using random spreadsheets and trials of time clock apps, I found SINC and took it for a spin. Within a day I had all of my employees excited about clocking in and out. I was no longer spending hours at the end of the day trying to recall when, where and what everyone did. "
"Sinc has been great. I have tried many applications but this is by far the best. It is very simple to use, my guys can clock in and out and not only is the time recorded but the location so there can be no excuses for being late or finishing early. "
"SINC has made tracking my employees time easy and accurate. As a mobile service company, SINC is an invaluable app for us that not only simplifies the time clock process but saves us money too!"
"The SINC - Time Clock has been a blessing for me and my business. We are not set up with regular time clocks and keeping track of my employees was getting to be difficult. It's very easy to use and I'm sure it is saving my company a lot of money by having an accurate way to keep track of my workers hours. "
Need more than the 5 free users? Try our affordable Paid Plans:
Starter: Allows up to 7 Users
Growth: Allows up to 30 Users
Enterprise: Allows up to 100 Users!
If you choose to purchase the Starter, Growth or Enterprise plans, after the 1 month free trial the subscriptions will automatically renew for $14.99 USD/mth(Starter), $24.99 USD/mth (Growth) and $99.99 USD/mth (Enterprise) respectively unless the plan is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in countries other than the US. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
You can now filter locations to only show clock in or clock out.
Times are now displayed in AM/PM by default rather than 24 hour time. To switch back to 24 hour (military) time you can choose the option from Settings -> Organization
Automatic Breaks can now be edited on existing shifts, or added if necessary.
SMS Invites! (US, Canada and UK Only) Staff can now be added via sms as well as email.
m in your reports. Enable this feature by going to Settings -> Organization and toggling the 'Calculate gross pay' option on.
Also various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My company has been using Sinc from the very beginning, and it’s been a great experience.
For tracking employee hours it works perfectly, it lets employees clock in on their smartphones, and even has some added features like location tracking so you can see where they’ve been. Being able to sort through the weeks (and set the start of the week whichever day I want), and sort by “individual” or “all” employees has made my life much easier, and come payroll time I know I can always count on it. It also helps that the employees can submit edits when they forget to clock in and I just have to go in and approve them.
Best part? Customer service. The first time I had an issue, I received a response within 20 minutes and they updated the app to solve the issue within a few days, I’ve never dealt with such a dedicated team. From what I can see, all the bugs have been worked out and I have not had any issues.
Downloaded this app with many others to test, hoping to take out some time of filling out the timecards. And let me tell you this app functions flawlessly for me other apps didn’t make the cut as they were either a bit too complex for the employees to understand or just not giving the options needed. Sinc is simple to use works in low reception areas by updating once reception is restored. Have used the app for almost 6 moths now with no issues what so ever. Editing clock in and clock outs are super simple. Honestly this app has taken hours and hours off of sorting timecards. It’s just works simple but reliable gives me what I need to see when I need to see it. Can’t wait to see what improvements come to the app next.
Great app but I do have 1 request
Hey great app nice, simple, and on point. The only thing I would ask for is a weekly view of old shifts. I love the option to look at, and even add notes, to my old shifts. It does get a little rough trying to add up the daily hours to find my total for that week. So I guess if there was a weekly summary also for previous weeks instead of only days, this app would be six stars! Thank you though I do love this app.
- Sinc Limited
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sinc Limited
- In-App Purchases
- SINC Starter Plan $14.99
- SINC Growth Plan $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.