lets you create Single Image Random Dot Stereogram (SIRDS) and Single Image Stereogram (SIS) images.
Sirds lets you create Single Image Random Dot Stereogram (SIRDS) and Single Image Stereogram (SIS) images.
• Generate a "wall-eyed" (divergent) or "cross-eyed" (convergent) stereogram
• Customizable dimensions (resolution, observer distance, maximum depth, and eye separation)
• Hidden-surface removal
• Center to both sides method to minimize the distortion
• Oversampling to give smooth depth levels
• Stereogram viewing guide marks
• Random Dot pattern generator
• Supported depth map and pattern image file types: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PICT, etc.
• AppleScript scripting support
• Grand Central Dispatch support in order to generate stereograms faster
SIRDS or SIS is an autostereogram which does not require any equipment to view a three-dimensional scene.
* Stereogram algorithm licensed from W.A. Steer. Visit www.techmind.org for technical details.
Visit our forum page for more samples.
• Choose the "New" menu item from the "File" menu or press command - N to create a new Sirds document.
• Drop a depth map image onto a Sirds document window, or choose one of the sample depth maps from the "Import" menu item from the "File" menu.
• Change the random dot color and shape, or import a pattern (or tile) image.
• Check the "Show Guide" option or press command - G to show the stereo view guide if you have trouble figuring out how deep you need to look.
• Added Apple silicon support.
• Fixed the random shape stereogram image color issue on macOS Big Sur 11.0.
Ratings and Reviews
A very cool app that works as promised. Developer is very responsive.
Works perfectly I am very happy with this
I looked at this program and a higher priced competitor (Which I tried a sample of) and found this to be the best value. The program is easy to use, Works very quickly. You can use their random patterns or import photos. There are a wide number of pattern choices from greyscale to full color (Grayscale works better with some images.) And the distance setting are great. This program is a great value.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Katsura Shareware
- 5.4 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Katsura Shareware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.