Plan your trip, manage your itinerary, avoid travel disruptions, and connect to help when you need it. See why Sitata is your ideal travel companion!
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
Sitata can help you plan your trip no matter where you book. We can connect to your travel agency or you can simply forward your booking emails to us. Within seconds, Sitata will tell you about health concerns, safety issues, and flight information - all in one place.
AVOID TRAVEL DISRUPTIONS
Sitata keeps you up to date about any event that might disrupt your travels based on your exact itinerary or location - from flight delays to disease outbreaks, transit strikes, or violence. We monitor global news and social sources 24/7. If something might put your safety at risk or just cause a nuisance, we'll let you know about it.
LET OTHERS KNOW YOU'RE SAFE
Keep your friends, family, or colleagues aware of your travel progress and safety. We'll automatically notify them when you have landed at your destination, reached your accommodations, or even if your flight is delayed or cancelled.
HAVE A DOCTOR COME TO YOU
No need to panic or wait for hours in an emergency room. Sitata can connect you to doctors who specialize in travel medicine. Jump on a quick video conference or have a doctor examine you from the comfort of your hotel room and write a prescription if necessary.
* House call service varies upon geography.
And there's more...
• Organize your itinerary
• Search for local hospitals and quickly access directions or contact information.
• Find emergency numbers in a flash.
• Access personalized health information including vaccination and medication recommendations tailored to your itinerary.
• Learn about the local diseases at your destinations, what simple prevention measures you can take to avoid them and what to look out for and do if you feel sick.
• Stay aware with the most advanced, real-time travel alerts and advisories for not just health, but all types of safety events that might disrupt your travel.
• Receive updates for terminal and gates changes.
Sitata also works for corporations that want to keep their travelling staff safe.
Significant improvements for dark mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The application is very necessary for me, because my family travel frequently, I'd be safe for my family, install this application on the phone, I and my family do not be fooled island, it gives me emergency telephone number and location of hospitals, world surveillance applications to disease problems, applications have much more amazing features, download and experience it, thanks .
Honestly really disappointed with the new subscription option. I may as well just google how to stay safe. I really love this app, but i’m not willing to pay for info I could honestly find, myself:/
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that Mina. Most of the content remains free, including plenty of information on how to stay safe. You can still create trips as you did before. The subscription involves our real-time alerting (so you don't have to constantly monitor the news for where you are), flight updates, and more premium features.
Does not work
Wants an account. Why? Can’t create one. Error
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sitata, Inc.
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sitata Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.