Site Report Pro is the #1 mobile app for generating a site audit inspection report or professional punchlist report as a PDF or XLS file (Excel document). Fast and easy to use, with powerful features not found in other punchlist and site audit report apps, we are confident it will revolutionize the way you manage projects, highlight punchlist issues, perform risk assessments and generate your site audit or inspection report.
Whether you are an individual or a team, you can benefit from tools to mark up photos, simple issue assignment, powerful filter & sort capability, and generation of PDF audit reports in a choice of 30 premium themes that will amaze clients and colleagues.
Customizable for a specific trade or industry, Site Report Pro is used worldwide for site walks, reporting punchlist issues, producing a custom site inspection report, performing risk assessments, tracking construction projects and much more.
The Site Report Pro App makes it easy to create and share a site inspection report, site audit report, or puchlist report, as an XLSX file (Excel document) or as a professional PDF report, all while on site using only your iPhone or iPad.
Benefit from the following 10 features that are generally not often found in other site audit report, snag list, and snagging apps:
- Add up to 8 photos per issue to ensure all observations are captured in the report.
- Mark up each photo to highlight issues using powerful annotation tools - don’t worry if you make a mistake, annotations can be moved and resized.
- Produce and share professional punch list PDFs & site audit reports via e-mail (or 3 party tools such as drop box).
- Choose from 30 available report themes.
- Configure each Excel document (XLS, XLSX) or PDF audit report using powerful customization, sorting and filtering tools - e.g. generate and send each trade or contractor a report of outstanding issues.
- Powerful sorting, searching and filtering of projects, issues & punch lists.
- Use the flexible tagging capability to categorize the site audit report or punchlist report any way you want.
- Assign and send issues to your team members, colleagues and contractors.
- Maintain a chronological history of work with automatically time-stamped comments.
- High quality software and first class customer support.
Site Report Pro does not require an online service or sign-up and there are no monthly subscription fees.
With one time in-app purchases you can:
- Unlock all functionality within the App.
- Unlock PDF report themes.
This new release of Site Report Pro delivers enhanced content control of the PDF and Excel reports along with ten new premium themes, various user interface improvements and defect fixes:
- Manually re-arrange the order of your projects, issues, and reports.
- 10 new themes providing large imagery for clear illustration of annotated issues.
- Show or hide any project detail or issue attribute in the PDF and Excel reports for complete control over the content of the document.
- Extended PDF content controls to filter reports by due date, assigned to, reference, location and reviewed by.
- Excel report sorting and default report options in settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In general, a great app
This review has been updated to correct a few functions that I thought were needed but absent. App developer was quick to respond to my review, pointing out how to accomplish desired functions.
The main functions of this app are great, but the little features, that you use a lot, require a bit if fine tuning and honestly are a bit frustrating.
- Very quick and easy to create a new issue, document with photos, and notate either on the spot or in preparation of the final report.
- Good templates that export easily both to PDF and XLS.
- Most notation features were easy to do on-site.
- In general, the pros far outweigh the cons, but the cons below are simple and should be improved.
- One time fee for app, though many templates cost extra.
- Glitch: When you’re typing in a description, if you have to delete and re-write text, it will automatically capitalize the first word where you start even in the middle of a sentence. This has caused many frustrating deletions of sentences just to correct the auto formatting error.
- Glitch: There are two default font sizes. I normally preferred the smaller, but if you select this you must complete/close the window, then open back up (sometimes more than once) to get the smaller font to stick.
- I wish the photos taken within the app allowed the camera to zoom or pan out. I have the newest iPad Pro which allows such functions, but within this app could not do so.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comprehensive review. Please could you contact us at email@example.com with the subject 'aburke00 review' so that we can discuss some of the items you have raised. For example, the photos can be saved to the photo library and we would like to understand more about why you believe its not possible to remove fields from the reports. Thank you.
Very nice piece of mobile field software
Recently we started using Site Report Pro for our field installations(fire alarm and electrical contractor). It worked great but we use keyboard cases on the iPads which are in landscape. A feedback request was sent to them on their website and a response came back that it was on the agenda but a little more difficult than it sounded.
What a pleasant surprise to see the next update cover what we had requested. Now this software is the ideal field reporting tool for us.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are really pleased that you are finding Site Report Pro useful and that the new screen rotation capability on the iPad helps you to do that. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive and comprehensive review. Reviews, along with word of mouth recommendations, help us reach more customers which enables us to do further development and continue to provide great support. Many thanks.
A few glitches but great overall
I would give 5 stars because it’s literally cut down my office time already. Nice comprehensive report that used to take me hours to download pics and put together a few reports. Now, I can do them as I’m out in the field. I work for a landscape company and I can’t tell you how much easier this app has made it for me and the property managers I work in partnership with.
Here are my glitches. (Fix and I will gladly give 5 stars)
-I bought the template design packets (‘cause who likes the same thing everyone has?) but the font doesn’t adjust to the margins. Example: I love the “modern standard” template but it cuts out part of the company name and other bits I have typed in.
- if I change the font, again it doesn’t auto adjust so unless I leave it arial it doesn’t auto adjust to the pages and things get cut off. I’ve already had people reach out and ask for clarification because my typed report is cut off.
- when I delete reports ( created multiples once I found out it was cutting stuff off from my reports and started testing to see if it was the template margins or font that was affecting) it freezes. Sometimes it lets me delete one or two but then freezes. So I have to delete, force close then delete, rinse repeat.
You have a great product here. Please fix!
Developer Response ,
Hello - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and providing your feedback. With regards to the issue when deleting a report, we believe we have a resolution to that problem which will be available in an update release in the next few days. With regards to your other items, we will review them and hopefully get them fixed for you also. We will then look forward to your revised rating ;-) Thanks again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daxesoft Ltd
- 55.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Site Report Pro
- In-App Purchases
- Site Report Pro (Unlock) $14.99
- Site Report Pro Premium Themes $3.99
- Business Enlarged Theme $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.