An oddly addictive, and utterly adorable retro arcade adventure. Choose from many unlikely heroes and pit them against the elements. Test their endurance on an Endless journey, or send them on a quirky little Adventure.
• A menagerie of customizable heroes to play as.
• Retro styled worlds that change with each playthrough.
• Adventure, Endless, and Labyrinth Modes.
• Unique music designed in the spirit of old adventure games.
• Instant Replays: Share an amazing maneuver or an untimely demise as an animated GIF.
• Gamepad support!
• Leaderboards: Compete with friends on pure arcade style scores.
• Achievements: Show off your progress and ingenuity.
• Cloud Saves: Bring your rescued heroes and heart containers to all your devices.
"Skeletomb is something more-mesmerizing, strangely calming, something that you can daydream to." - TouchArcade
• Bug fixes and optimizations
• Added link to the soundtrack
• Added link to our other games
• Added more languages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Fun Way to Spend Time
The game overall is made very well, and while the controls are annoying, there's an option to change them. The only complaint I have about this is the repetition. After playing for a while it becomes boring, as aren't many different zones. If they add a boss or something it would be a ten out of ten for me.
Overall great game, please come back.
I’ve noticed you guys make some very interesting and wonderful little games. I do love Skeletomb, and it’s strangely attractive graphics. It’d be very cool to see you come back and make a new game or update this one with even more features. Something about the graphics and music are really great, and it’s quite fun seeing how far you can get in the labyrinth or adventure. I’m just trying to give a bit of encouragement for you as I hope you’ll come back to make more things, wether it be updates or games.
Great game. Bad controls
This is a great adventure crossy road clone, but the controls have killed me several times. From swiping the way I didn't swipe ,to being confused by moving by tapping, also the one desert bush. Since if turned, it takes 2 taps to move forward, I was confused and fell to my death. Sometimes when passing the ballista it made me go to the side and I would die. And the first time I saw the desert bush I thought I could walk into it. I lost 2 hearts. Then I got the idea that I could probably destroy it and I died. If the developers are reading this, you need to do something for different control options, and not those tap styles. They aren't good.
- Punk Labs LLC
- 72.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Punk Labs LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.