Skullgirls is a 2D Fighting RPG packed with unique, colorful characters to collect, upgrade, and customize as you search for the mysterious SKULLGIRL!
STUNNING 2D ANIMATION
Thousands of frames of carefully hand-drawn 2D animation delivers one of the most visually polished games you’ll play on mobile!
A FIGHTING GAME FOR EVERYONE
- Custom controls designed specifically for mobile allow you to effortlessly execute a wide variety of amazing moves and combos with a single tap or swipe.
- New Fighting Game player? Use Fight Assist and focus ONLY on strategic decisions.
- Experienced Fighting Game player? Discover deep tactical choices, unique combos, juggles, and more!
- Finally, a Fighting Game for everyone!
FULL RPG PROGRESSION
- RPG players will feel right at home!
- Collect dozens of Characters that can each be customized in a variety of ways to suit your playstyle!
- Level Up and Evolve your Fighters to maximize their potential
- Unlock Special Moves and Blockbusters that can be upgraded and equipped before each battle - pick the perfect loadout!
- Build teams of up to 3 Fighters - find the best combination to maximize synergies!
- Explore an ever-growing collection of characters
- Story Mode - Seek out the Skullgirl before she destroys New Meridian!
- Prize Fights - Compete with other players to unlock new Fighters!
- Daily Events - Character-specific events are added daily - can you conquer them all?
- Rift Battles - Build up your defenses and challenge other players to earn rare rewards!
- Training - Practice combos, try different team combinations and perfect your technique!
- More modes coming soon!
3.4.1 Update Notes
- Fixed occasional graphical glitching on some devices
- Fixed issues with block reliability
3.4 Update Notes
- SQUIGLY ORIGIN STORY - An operatic tragedy in three acts.
- XP BOOSTS - Level up your Fighters twice as fast!
- NEW FIGHTERS - New Fighters added to all Standard Relics, including Dream Band, Star Spangled, Freedom Fighter, Persona Assistant, Blue Bomber, and Shadow Ops!
- NEW STAGE - Class Notes added!
For the full low down with TONS of additional details, be sure to check out our official update notes on our forums!
Ratings and Reviews
I am BLOWN away!
This game is absolutely great in every way possible. If you know you can handle it. It’s not for everyone. You need good hand eye coordination, and just being mature enough as you will enjoy the game even more. Getting premium credit is not difficult once you master how the system works a and how to properly use a good number of the 12 different fighters. I currently use Peacock, Squigly, Ms. Fortune and Beowulf really well now. Just playing a good amount that you get comfortable using combos and adapting makes it even more enjoyable. It will get slow after day not gonna lie but once I persevered and continued to keep players by I was rewarded with having lots of fun and getting excited to start getting silver tier and hopefully soon enough a gold tier. If you get stuck, you must remember as I don’t see too much help online,
Don’t sell anything (yet)
Upgrade Bronze even if you know there are silver and gold characters. (They are still good to have)
Take risks that fit how well you play.
I also love the comments some of these characters make after winning a match. I’m still laughing after the fact. Getting fully immersed in the story will be amazing for you. There are so many good things to say that you should just stop reading and play already. Thanks for this awesome btw, developers. Music is great, graphics is 200% on point, no glitching EVER and I’m happy to be playing! 🤩🤯🤗🤟🏻👏🏻👌🏻
Developer Response ,
Wow! We can't tell you what it means to see such a glowing review. Thank you for playing, and we hope that you will enjoy our upcoming updates!
THIS GAME IS GREAT! This game has that sweet style of music that really strikes a cord with jazz fans, and the characters are pretty fabulous. (Hehe, just play. You’ll see what I mean.) Each character has a unique play style, though I have found a universal combo for most of the characters. [Start Strategy Zone] I love the unique abilities of each character, like Peacock’s Under-Uppercut (That’s what I think it should be named anyways, lol.), or Parasoul’s Tear Mines, they all have a unique ability that helps build on their combo. For example, if you use Peacock, swipe down twice, then swipe up if the opponent isn’t blocking, tap twice, then uppercut or use a Blockbuster, and their HP should vanish. As for Parasoul, since she has Tear Mines instead, use her charge attack to detonate against enemies. Tear Mines are more of an experience to achieve kind of thing, but once you get it down, melting opponents is easy. Whenever you aren’t fighting, block and wait until they’ve used up a combo or you can dash in. [End Strategy Zone] By the way, I have extremely potent RNG strength and can get Golds out of the singular Premiums, so don’t be like me. Save up, and get the 10. To the devs, I LOVE YOUR GAME! This is one of the more unique games I’ve found since... This is one of the first unique games I will ever find. I love this game like I love my teddy bear collection!
Developer Response ,
Hi Pony Man of Doom,
Awesome review. Thank you for the kind words! We are proud to be in the same rarefied air as your teddy bear collection! :)
Updated this review changed from 4 to 5 star
The game play look great and the story and the way they set it up, only issue I’m having is understanding how it works and how to put the characters in play, I bought a few items and have no ideal how to implement them I’ve tried going to help menus and even tech support but it sends me to another site I have to login and I don’t like how it uses your email as your name, i don’t really want company name on a game wish you could change that in settings , I looked in setting how to and couldn’t find anything, looks great and I’m an avid gamer I just wish the interface was more user friendly.
Updated review: so after playing more and just going with what I did know so far, i eventually started to understand the set up better and maybe that’s part of Learning the game mechanics I didn’t think about that I just assumed I’d get how works right off the start but that could also be my impatience at work! Changed my 4 star to a 5 star, this is first time I ever wanted to update a review, my main reason for doing so is that fact the developer actually takes the time to read reviews and will direct you where to get help if needed. Thanks for your time I’d try the game out and keep playing for awhile even if you don’t get it at first, you will!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words. We will be implementing a feature to allow you to change your name in an upcoming update. If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the forums at http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/ and we will be happy to help you at either place. We appreciate the feedback!
- Autumn Games, LLC
- 220.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Autumn Games, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK $4.99
- FISTFUL OF THEONITE $4.99
- ARMFUL OF THEONITE $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.