From the creators of Farm Town and Splat Wars comes a new adventure game. Join the vibrant community of Skyberry Town while turning the overgrown family farm into the jewel of the valley. Clear your farm and turn it into a flourishing business. As you progress you’ll uncover the ancient mystery of the Morning Star and fight the dark forces that seek to wield its power.
● BUILD and grow your farm, tend to your crops and trees, raise cute animals, buy and sell crops and fresh goods.
● HARVEST organic fruits, vegetables and more.
● CRAFT your own equipment, make delicious artisanal goods and sell them for a premium.
● SOCIALIZE with your neighbors, make friends and even find romance.
● FIND your perfect partner, share your life and live together in your farm.
● EXPLORE and discover the world around your farm from secret forests to inviting beaches.
● RELAX while fishing for prize catch in mountain streams, lakes and oceans.
● VENTURE into the mountains and dig your way through the vast mines filled with monsters and treasures.
5/5 I love this game! Been playing this game non stop since I got it!
5/5 Great game so far!
PLEASE NOTE! Skyberry Tales is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is also required.
Are you having problems? Visit https://codebell.helpshift.com/a/skyberry-tales/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
● Fixed Furnace. Can be used to smelt ore from the mines.
● Added Treasure Chests in the mines.
● Added new quests and more story scenes.
● Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is great👍, but the animation and character design and looks I feel needs more editing. I also got a harvesting field stick between two trees making it hard for me to continue or restart. This game is unique and outstanding, I hope the developers can update this. And turn it into a game more amazing than the sims or elnea kingdom.
I would also like it if our character could move the screen from where we face to be able to look at the scenery and to please add more characters walking around. I would also wish if you could make it where the characters can eat sleep and bathe etc, and for us to be able to cook food and make different unique dishes and more along with interesting fashion options and hairstyles and faces and makeup costumes suits and weddings and wedding dresses too.
I understand that since this game is new the development may not be all too fancy but, Please look more into this more.
15,000 Gems! For me?!
First of all: this game is super fun!
I love how much you can progress in the game. There was a weird glitch that happened on mine. 15,000 gems magically appeared on my account! I got too excited and tried to open slots on the game to do more farming, but then it said I was out of gems... weird!
I wish that there was more of a direction of the story and how to progress even more. I don’t know what to do to fulfill Skyberry Town’s story. I wish we were able to post what we need to for our farm rather than looking through all of the newspapers and visiting each farm. Great game!
Definitely shows promise
There are a few things that are awkward. The movement mechanic chosen for this game doesn’t complement the gameplay, it would probably be smoother if they had a little movement stick in the corner of the screen.
Other than that, on paper it seems very similar to Stardew Valley in concept, storyline and characters, which works well. The way time passes is extremely awkward and not really explained, I’m still struggling with it. And no matter how hard I try, my backpack is ALWAYS full. Not even from picking up new stuff, I mean I haven’t been able to unload it since the start of the game. I know there’s a stall to sell your stuff in the center of town but it’s never open, and I don’t have anything like I chest to store my stuff in, I don’t even know if they have storage chests in the game for the stuff in your backpack. There are multiple mechanics in the game that are just flat out never explained to you. I had zero idea how to clear land on my farm until I got fed up and just kinda slashed around on my screen till something worked.
I also don’t really understand why you have to have access to WiFi at all times to play? Seems a bit unnecessary, but not a big deal.
The game shows a LOT of charm and promise, and I hope to see it evolve past its awkward stage into something a little less clunky.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CODEBELL LLC
- 378 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codebell, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Special Starter Pack $0.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Crate of Gems $19.99
- Wagon of Gems $39.99
- Bag of Coins $2.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Crate of Coins $14.99
- Bucket of Coins $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.