*** This is NOT a real altimeter ***
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Updated to a 64 bit application - Ensure application is not slow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helped me a lot
Getting ready for my first AAF jump this app helped me practice my COA and gave me a better grasp of how much time I have before deploying the canopy. It was 99 cents well spent
Excellent app! Very well designed and useful! Thank you for for this tool. I'm sure it will help tons of people new to the sport! Cheers! Someone owes you beer!
Sure beats buying a count down altimeter.
- Greg Callaghan
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Greg Callaghan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.