Slate Remote revolutionizes your workflow in ways that you must experience to believe. This app offers access to touch buttons that will execute up to 1,000 key commands, menu selections, and mouse clicks, remotely performing miraculous tasks for you.
Some Tasks Include:
- Tighten up entire drum tracks and put them on the grid using one button.
- Instantly create headphone sends and fx returns using one button.
- Apply your favorite chain of plugins to multiple tracks with one button.
- Call up any tracks you want and their associated plugins for quick tweaking using single buttons.
- Convert all your MIDI tracks to audio tracks using one button.
- Create MIDI notes from audio tracks using one button.
- Get your tracks ready for collaboration by automatically consolidating, exporting, and naming them for you, using one button.
Slate Remote is designed to be used in conjunction with Slate Media Technology’s Batch Commander and RAVEN applications and will not function properly without the purchase of the Batch Commander and/or RAVEN applications.
- Compatible with Raven version 3.5+.
- Fixed compatibility issues with iOS12.
- Currently not supported for the iPhone XS Max.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working. Opens and immediately crashes
I just bought a Raven Core Station
I tried down loading this app multiple times
But it just opens and then immediately crashes.
Looking forward to using it once they get it working.
Great way to have my favorite batch commands right next to you.
Keep your favorite layout on the iOS device, then the go to buttons are right there even when user switch layouts on the RAVEN.
To the review above, just hit “restore factory default” on the RAVEN or Batch Commander and it will reset and connect. Any disconnects are most likely due to the WiFi router or firewall.
Doesn't work at all
I just keep getting a timeout message when I try to connect. This is despite the fact that the app can see my computer. There's no support for this app aside from a video explaining the very basics.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.