Alarm сlock based on artificial intuition, dreams notes, dream interpretation, timer, stopwatch, bedside clock - all of this is Sleepnotes.
We tried very hard to create a truly useful alarm clock with function of dreams analysis based on artificial intuition, which will help you understand your dreams. Alarm сlock automatically defines the phases of the moon and time of sunrise, and also unique melodies will help you to wake up kindly.
• Today, the analysis of dreams according to the lunar cycles is an innovation in the world of alarm clocks. Now, after waking up you have the opportunity to create small notes about your dreams in chronological order in accordance with the phases of the moon. By analyzing character and themes of your dreams, you will be able to find the regularity of influence of the moon on your emotional state, and hence better understand your subconscious and develop intuition.
• Take notes of your dreams and observe the global diagram of emotional balance of notes and create your personal history of mood after awakening.
• Connect your Facebook friends to monitor the mood after waking up teamwise.
• Use the alarm clock Sleepnotes as a bedside clock with a handy function of screen brightness changing by using movement of one finger. Sleepnotes is equipped with very flexible settings for each user and will not leave anyone indifferent.
• By installing a free alarm clock and notes about dreams , all in one, you additionally get a very beautiful and stylish timer with a stopwatch.
Be happy ;)
- The function of sending a sleepnotes in the background has been improved
- Changes in notifications about the status of sleep interpretation have been made
- The algorithm for creating a dream diagram has been refined
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A bit confusing
It's really not clear whether this app actually adds anything useful. First it has me load a new different version. There is no way to set the time format which is not formatted for this location. I'm not sure how the phases of the moon relate to dream notes. The thought of it sending my dream notes to Facebook is frightening. Glad I figured out how to turn it off. The UI is a bit confusing.
- OAZIS UAB
- 77.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UAB OAZIS 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Credits $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.