SleepWatch is a health-focused sleep app that automatically tracks sleep with the Apple Watch. It uses A.I. to help you track, achieve, and improve.
Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, Sleep Disruptions, Avg. Sleeping HRV, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Updates Feed: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. SleepWatch uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies suggest that the more one's heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Target Tracking: know when you are accumulating sleep debt or surplus
• Sleep Disruption Tracking
• Become a Premium Member to enable Advanced Tracking mode, to score and compare your sleep, get smart bedtime reminders, and get free reports.
• Estimate the time it takes you to fall asleep each night with Advanced Tracking mode for Premium Members
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• SleepWatch integrates with the Health app to let you automatically track your sleep with an Apple Watch
• No Apple Watch? No problem. Keep track of your sleep using the iOS app.
• Auto sleep detection looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hr
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium Membership is available with a monthly ($3.99/mo) or yearly ($29.99/yr) subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
• Introducing Tagging! Now you can tag your lifestyle choices to see how they may be impacting your sleep. Get started within the Today tab in the iOS app.
• Introducing the new, re-imagined Trends experience. Now you can build your own Trends dashboard by following the sleep metrics that matter most to you. See the Trends tab in the iOS app to get started.
• General performance enhancements and fixes
Enjoying SleepWatch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is rare for me to give a 5 star rating as there is almost always room for improvement. Having said that, I’m so impressed with the accuracy and data this app provides that I also bought an annual membership. I couldn’t care less where/how I rate with other users, but do care that people who have done a good job at something get rewarded.
I use this app a bit off script in that I’m not using it to learn how to improve my sleep, but to learn about how my sleep patterns affect my chronic pain. For example, just in the last month I’ve proved a theory that I’m much more rested, awake in less pain, and maintain deep sleep longer when I don’t sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time. When the pain would awaken me I’d stay in bed and try to sleep more. Now I know I’m much better off if I get up for a couple few hours and go back to bed for more deep sleep.
Support folk have been very patient with me in my attempts to get the app to work for my abnormal needs (although I think I may have made them a bit defensive) so kudos to them! My fingers are crossed that they may implement an enhancement request I recently made. Regardless, I’ll continue to use this app and tell my friends.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear SleepWatch is helping you out. We appreciate the kind words!
Like it but need to fix issue..
Update: After trying so many time to get the app to show the reports on my watch it finally worked. I had to make sure I download the UPDATED version and that it’s the one for the watch NOT the phone. (When you search in the Apple store for the app, next to it should say Apple Watch) So I reinstalled it again, it started working. Still keeping at 3 stars due to me being patient enough to keep trying to get it to work on my own.
I like this app it. I have tried a few and this seems to be the most accurate one that tracks my sleep with me wearing my watch to bed. My only issues with the app this is that I can’t see my reports on my Apple Watch (series 5), hence the only 3 stars. It still say “Setup Required. Complete setup on iPhone to continue.” I even uninstalled and reinstalled every way possible and restart my phone and watch still nothing. I even gave it two days before writing this review just so it can show up on my watch. I have tried everything that they recommended on the website for it to work but nothing. I even try clicking on the “feedback and support” in setting and it said that I don’t have an account, which is weird because I do and I’m logged into it. So I’m out of options. Please, please fix issues so I can fully get the best experience and report with this app. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Please use the "feedback and support" option in the "account" tab of SleepWatch app. That will put you in contact with our technical support team and provide them with the details they need for your account to assist in troubleshooting this issue.
What’s in it for me?
Like so many businesses / products / services today, we are often asked for our feedback. Human nature is to be helpful; we obligingly fill out surveys or answer a few brief questions. To what end? I’m giving my time and opinion for their benefit. I don’t mind doing this occasionally — on my terms.
DAILY alerts to “tell us more about yourself” besides the “how rested do you feel today?” All while, I do not see a reward of my participation in these queries for the data crunchers and bean counters. Of course (I assume), if I pay for the extra features, I might gain some insight from my routine do-gooder helpful and honest responses.
Please add a setting / option to opt out of the survey pool.
On to a fresh complaint: the sleep detection is losing accuracy, reporting far less sleep than I actually get. Nearly every day for this week, I’ve needed to manually set my sleep times. What gives?
One more thing, if I fail to charge my watch or just plain forget to wear it for one night, then comparison data returns “ not enough info, please wear your watch at night” when there is clearly 783+ days of info on me with only random single night gaps” surely a trend greater than 3 days would yield a far more accurate picture off sleep health. Can you compensate for the occasional fall from grace wherein the user bares all (wrists) in the boudoir?
Developer Response ,
You should know that SleepWatch is designed to empower you to achieve better sleep habits through self-collection and AI-powered analysis of your own personal health and lifestyle data. This is core to the service we provide to you and we appreciate that you trust us with your information. We would like you to know that we value the importance of safeguarding your privacy and being transparent about our data practices.
We use the information we collect in service to you and other users for the following purposes: 1) to provide and maintain the SleepWatch services, 2) to personalize, improve, and develop the services, 3) to communicate with you, and 4) to promote security and safety.
If you need additional assistance please use the "feedback and support" option under the "account" tab in SleepWatch app and we'll assist you in troubleshooting.
- Bodymatter, Inc.
- 104.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bodymatter, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SleepWatch Premium Membership $3.99
- Premium Membership (Yearly) $29.99
- Sleep Report Card $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.