SleepScore, the world’s most advanced sleep improvement system features patented, non-contact, sonar sleep tracker technology to measure your sleep from your nightstand, plus sleep sounds, smart alarm, sleep cycle analysis, and more.
Do you want to improve your sleep but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to fall asleep with ease?
Do you want to learn more about your sleep cycle?
Our sleep tracker technology, more accurate than other non-contact sleep tracker apps, was developed by ResMed, the leaders in sleep science, by studying millions of hours of sleep for over a decade. Our experts provide detailed sleep insights and sleep advice, all personalized to improve your sleep through every stage of life. Explore our sleep sounds and smart alarm features to fall asleep fast and wake feeling your best, and discover more about your sleep cycle in the process.
* Fall asleep easily with soothing sleep sounds, track your sleep, wake up refreshed with our smart alarm
* Receive detailed analysis on your sleep cycle - light, deep, & REM sleep, plus awakenings
* Improve with goal setting and actionable sleep advice, personalized and backed by science
FEATURED IN: Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Men’s Health, Dr. Oz Show, Huffington Post, Wirecutter, USA Today, Business Insider, Digital Trends, & more!
1. Sleep Tracker - non-contact, accurate sleep tracker provides a detailed analysis of your sleep cycle
2. Sleep Sounds - soothing sleep sounds to help you fall asleep faster
3. Smart Alarm – smart alarm designed to gently wake you in the morning at the ideal time in your sleep cycle
4. Sleep Goals - set goals like fall asleep easier, wake up less, sleep longer, and more
5. Sleep Sanctuary - measure and optimize the light, temperature, and sound levels in your bedroom
6. SleepScore CheckUp - continuous sleep monitoring, plus access to screeners if we detect signs of a more serious sleep disorder
7. Bedtime Reminder - reminds you to relax and unwind
8. Daily SleepScore - easy to understand score based on the quality of your sleep
9. Sleep History - 7 rolling nights of sleep history
1. Sleep Coach - personalized sleep insights & advice informed by top sleep experts
2. Sleep Challenges - participate to change small behaviors for sleep improvement
3. Doctor Report - comprehensive 30-day sleep report and screener results for sleep concerns to share with your doctor
4. Data Visualization - trend & correlation charts based on your sleep patterns and lifestyle analysis
5. Sleep History - Lifetime sleep history, trends, & sleep cycle analysis (instead of only last 7 nights)
APP HEALTH DATA
Our app integrates with the Apple Health app to add your sleep data and read your activities, such as exercise. On supported devices, SleepScore reads data from the Health App with your permission to update your activities during the day to provide more personalized advice. SleepScore also writes sleep data to the Health app with permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
SleepScore is free to download and use. For advanced features, SleepScore has auto-renewing monthly & yearly subscription options.
If you choose to purchase SleepScore, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen subscription length. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to SleepScore.
Not validated to accurately track sleep with iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 5s, or iPhone SE.
Terms of Service
To improve your journey to better sleep, we continuously make improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Edit: thanks for the response. Do you have any plans on adding health app syncing?
I really like this app. I have probably only one problem thus far. I also use the CPAP that this company makes so I have the app that tells me how I’m doing with that as well. But I wish that they could make them one app since they both measure different things. This one uses the sound waves/sonar and the other one tells you how your use of the CPAP went. But they are not the same. Some nights I take off the CPAP without thinking and then it stops tracking my sleep even though I’m still asleep. Would be nice to have both wrapped up into one app (set your wake time and have it start tracking your sleep when you start the CPAP) and get both scores with the premium membership included because you bought the machine and continue to buy the supplies. Just a thought. I’m still looking for one place to track my sleep and teach me how to do it better. The 2 apps come close.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bobby, I wanted to update you and let you know that we are now able to write information to the Apple health kit. If you download the most recent version of the SleepScore app you will notice the sleep data now being transferred.
Liking this app a lot after about a week and a half of use. It’s a little picky about how/where you have it placed so it can “detect” you and track throughout the night, but once you find a good position close enough to you it’s good. My only real feedback I would give right now is that there doesn’t seem to be a way to adjust the volume on my device in regard to the smart alarm feature. I really like this feature and I feel it has reduced my grogginess upon waking, but the app seems to have a default volume level for the alarm that is significantly louder than it needs to be, especially considering how close your device is in order to track your sleep! My husband is not usually woken up by my alarms but this one is so loud that it has woken him up a few times, and when I try to turn it down on my phone, the app moves the volume level right back up. Maybe this is just a bug that could be fixed? I would definitely recommend this app as it does have a lot of really good features and is a really good learning tool, but it does still have just some general bugs to be worked out.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for providing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are liking the app, and that you have found the optimal setup for your room. We will be sure to pass along your feedback about the smart alarm volume to the team for improvement. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to Support@sleepscorelabs.com and a customer service specialist will be in contact. Sleep well!
I’m just not sure yet
I like the idea of this app- I tried another one, but all it did was track the time I was in bed. I love that this tracks my actual sleep pattern but ... I am on night 3 (it should be 4 but it couldn’t save/keep my data from night 1 because when it asked if I had been out of bed for more than 30 minutes I said no, because, though I did get up, I was only out of bed for 10 minutes.) it has asked that question every morning since and I clicked yes, - though I wasn’t out of bed for that long-so it saved but with big gaps in the data- I think the problem is that my husband sometimes turns the tv on when he comes to bed and that messes up the way the app works during the time the tv is on. However, that’s not the reason for the 3 star rating - for some reason, though the app shows in my health data app, and I have enabled it to talk to each other - my actual sleep data doesn’t transfer/show up in the health app. I tried looking at the FAQ and the the site, and I can’t find anything to explain this problem. I want this app to work, so I will keep trying for a few more days - but I am getting discouraged.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm sorry about the confusion with the Apple Health Data. This is a feature for Premium members. If you are already a premium member, all you have to do is allow access to your Apple health, and you will see the information transfer. The TV may mess with the apps ability to track your sleep accurately, please contact our support team at Support@sleepscorelabs.com, and they can provide some helpful tips to eliminate the interference.
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- 327.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly (7-day Trial) $7.99
- Premium Yearly (7-day Trial) $49.99
- SleepScore Premium Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.