CONTROL FANTASY RACES, SET OFF TO CONQUER NEW LANDS, OVERTHROW YOUR ENEMIES AND CLAIM THE VICTORY!
In this digital adaptation of the legendary board game, dive into a world inhabited by whimsical fantasy races.
Take control of the dwarfs, wizards, amazons, giants, orcs or even humans. Then send out your troops to battle mercilessly and conquer new regions. Make shrewd use of the special powers of your races to expand your empire and win the game! Meanwhile, weaker civilizations will be ruthlessly chased out of this Small World! Carve out your place in a world that’s too small to accommodate everyone!
This game of strategy and conquest can be played over and over again thanks to the nearly endless combinations of races and special powers. Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced player, you’ll love playing this classic board game with simple rules and tactical gameplay.
• MULTI AWARD-WINNING BOARD GAME: a digital adaptation of the award-winning board game that won the prestigious, Spiel des Jahres prize
• HEROIC FANTASY: a heroic fantasy world full of humor with 14 Races and 20 Special Powers
• ACCESSIBLE: accessible and tactical gameplay
• SOLO: play solo against the AI. Games of one to five players
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER: challenge your friends or other players around the world
• LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: play with other people in the room by connecting to the same Wi-Fi network.
• EXCLUSIVE BOARDS: discover exclusive boards for 3, 4 or 5 players
• EXPANSIONS: Enhance the game with new 28 Races & Special Powers to discover in the expansions: Cursed!, Grand Dames, Be Not Afraid... and Royal Bonus , available in the game shop.
IDENTICAL RULES to the original board game but with the BENEFITS OF DIGITAL:
• A tutorial to make learning the rules easy
• Automatic point scoring
• Play anywhere, anytime with family, friends or other players around the world.
- When the bot plays Hordes of Pixies and they Redeploy they should not leave a token "Hordes of" but only tokens of Pixies
- The priestess tower is now working while controlling ghouls in decline
- Bug fix freeze when the bot plays Ransacking Sorcerers.
- When you look at the Recent opponents you should see the list of the players you played with, that way you may add them to my buddies list
- Ransacking animation is visible so we can better understand the coin being stolen from opponent.
- Die indicator when use mercenary to conquest a region is not visible.
- You can resume your multisession online game even though other player is not on the game and game is finish.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game... One major problem
Updated: am I crazy ( don't answer that😉) or did the computer get way harder? I used to win games all the time. Now I haven't won in months and I play almost daily. Something change? Seems I get selective attacking on me or blue... Always blue, gets an unbeatable combination like sorcerer merchant or something.
Old review still true:
Why wouldn't there be a redo like something if you accidentally hit the done button before making any moves? No intent... Just a tablet touching error that tanks for entire game! Very annoying. Also annoying is not being able to set up log in even though you have contacted the developer. Wish this worked on iPhone and applet as well... But now I am getting picky.
Don't miss this, smallworld 2 is the very best boardgame in the app store...period. Best variety in gameplay and highly captivating. But these gripes are legitimate.
Sadly No Longer the Best Game Ever for iOS
Updated review: With the July 2020 updates, I have to drop my rating. The game crashes 1 out of 10 times. It also freezes when the bots don’t know what to do, such as with heroic + halflings (not enough places to put heroic shields) or with sorcerers who run out of tiles. The game lags a lot too, which is sad because it used to run seamlessly. The bots are dumber than ever, sticking with a race for the entire game when they’re only scoring 3-4 points each round.
It’s evident that Asmodee isn’t committed to making this a solid entry in their iOS gaming line. Other games by the developer are awesome and run very well. Please make the needed changes so the game returns to its former glory!
I've played most of the Euro games available for the iPad. While many are good, I get bored of them too easily. Not with Small World. I can play it anytime and still enjoy it. Plus, the new update is amazing! Keep it up, Days of Wonder!
I never played the actual board game but if you want a polished board game that is entertaining and contains just enough strategy then this is highly recommended. The amount of sheer combos of and ever present ability to switch combo characters on the fly adds endless possibilities. Presentation is awesome and user friendly. A great gem of an app.
With the fast forward button, games are a mere 10-15 min and if you exit it's saved. I picked up Be not Afraid and can't wait to play it.
I have not tried online multiplayer though so I can't speak to that. But solo games can be with bots or bots + other pass and play people.
- Asmodee Digital
- 505.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Small World digital published by Asmodee Digital. Small World original game created and published by Days of Wonder.
- In-App Purchases
- Cursed ! $1.99
- Grand Dames $1.99
- Be not Afraid! $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.