This is an app designed to help parents succeed at their most important role!
It contains important and selected book summaries and a parenting quiz to test your parenting knowledge.
Parents these days have an increasingly challenging role. The times are faster, ever-changing, more chaotic, and information-rich. This demands a higher level of parenting skills and parent knowledge. What would have been called a ‘super-parent’ few decades back is becoming the ‘basic-requirement-parent’ of these days.
The challenge of raising successful children is becoming more difficult and more complex. Challenges with this level of complexity can’t be solved by quick-fixes and ready recipes.
Parents must become more knowledgeable, wise, aware, and emotionally intelligent. In that sense, parenting requires a transformation and not just some know-how.
Parents now are responsible to grow their children’s potential, and to give them a wide set of skills and competencies. Parents must nurture the intelligence of their children, and ensure their growth: cognitive, emotional, social, creative, physical etc…
This is what this module modestly tries to address: Summaries of carefully selected and successful books that cover different important areas of parenting and child development are included, along with a quizzing functionality to refresh and test your parenting knowledge.
Through exposing parents to a wide array of topics, the application aims to make knowledge a tool of change for the parent. Parents who focus on learning will become more resourceful, flexible, and understanding... And able to face more confidently the many challenges of today.
The module should help you:
- Understand the child psychology better,
- Become able to build stronger relationships with your children,
- Lead and empower your family,
- Nurture your children’s cognitive, intellectual potential, while allowing them to grow emotionally and socially
- Strengthen discipline and understanding, and
- Increase your family’s emotional intelligence…
The book summaries included cover different important areas of parenting, and focus on allowing parents to learn as much as possible easily and intelligently.
Some of the books that are summarized in this module:
• Brain Child (Tony Buzan)
• The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Families (Stephen Covey)
• Brain Rules for Baby
• Children are From Heaven (John Gray)
• How Children Learn
• Parenting with Love and Logic
• The Whole-Brain Child
• … and more
NOTE: The iPhone version has adjusted fonts to allow for easier and more comfortable reading on the phone’s smaller screen (compared to the iPad).
NOTE-II : The Summaries in the app - like lunches - are NOT free. The app is made free to give a chance to users to select their own sets of summaries, read more about the books, and to use other contents of the app. Promotions and competitions might result in unlocking certain books, but the general rule is that these summaries are unlocked by in-app purchases. This app doesn't bombard you with unwanted advertising, so please accept our model of revenue since creating maintaining this content takes a lot of time and effort.
Ratings and Reviews
A good collection of books for parents to read. Raising children is not as easy as the books, but sometimes they can help.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 111 (LLC)
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Think-Grow
- In-App Purchases
- summary of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Families $1.99
- summary of Kids, Parents, and Power Struggles $1.99
- summary of The Five Love Languages of Children $1.99
- summary of Brain Rules for Baby $1.99
- All Parenting Book Summaries at a discounted price (save $14), $9.99
- summary of Nurture Shock $1.99
- summary of Parenting with Love and Logic $1.99
- summary of The Whole-Brain Child $1.99
- summary of Learn How to Think & Teach your Children $1.99
- summary of Brain Child $1.99