SmartBaby infer Swift Codable model from JSON to save your time.
1. It can infer property's type from JSON, such as String, Int, Double, Bool, even URL and Date.
2. It can handle nested JSON, it will generate nested models.
3. You can specify property's name with smart Property Map, array's object name with smart Array Object Map, property's type with smart Property Type Map, or enum's definition with smart Enum Properties.
4. It can handle array root JSON, it will automatically merge properties for objects in the array.
5. You can organize your model with Project Name.
6. All models will be saved in your iCloud's private database.
Please rate or review SmartBaby after use it.
Sort the generated properties alphabetically via option.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good effort
This saved me a bunch of time... but.
It did a much better job than the other products I tried before (got my data types right, good formatting etc...)
The thing that it didn't do, which I will now have to do by hand is to make some of my structures generic. This is a small downside, but if it were done I would gladly add another star.
Simple app, does what's described
SmartBaby is a simple (on the surface) app that can infer a Swift model from a json sample.
It works fine, though it could use a couple of tweaks. I'd like to see the option to have the properties sorted alphabetically on generation.
Definitely worth the couple of dollars if you work with REST services.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.